Thread: superior class

10+ Year Old Account

superior class

how come hunters arent considered the best, at least the easiest class to play ? i mean, they of course got the advantage of ranged attacks over melees like casters do. but they are way superior to casters cuz they can do everything on the move. plus they are the most unique class in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're considered by Blizzard to be one of the easiest classes to level - they even say so when you create one. But overall they're just like any other class. They have their pros and cons.

10+ Year Old Account
    All in all, I find it more to be the person playing them.

Generally, before the rogue change, I found sub-rogue being the easiest. But the easiest and most enjoyable for me, is a hybrid, due to.. well.. dislike of having to rank in as a DPS.

They do quite a good amount, but they fall low on other things. They aren't the superior class in my opinion, just another choice, they can be fought just as well as others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

PvP wise they've always been a bit more difficult to play than some, given they can't just click their CC, it has to be aimed and placed in the heat of the moment

In PvE: easy to play, hard to master. I'm not a very skilled hunter player, but I often out-perform hunters that are better equipped than I am. Focus and pet management plays an essential role here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    PvP wise they've always been a bit more difficult to play than some, given they can't just click their CC, it has to be aimed and placed in the heat of the moment
    That is the part I loved with them though, the traps (and launcher), lovely mechanical use... It is not just "lock on, done"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..