Thread: Dreadlords

Dreadlords

What happened with the dreadlords. Ever since we removed Varimathras from UC there hasn't been any signs of the dreadlords.
    Who's voice was the one that we heard through the portal in varimathras scenario.
    As far as I know dreadlords can not be killed but just banished.

they're-a cooking up-a something

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kennytheone View Post
    Who's voice was the one that we heard through the portal in varimathras scenario.
    http://wowpedia.org/Sargeras#Notes

As far as I know dreadlords can not be killed but just banished.
    I believe they can be killed on their home world/wherever they came from, which according to some sources is the Twisting Nether. Balnazzar came back to Stratholme in Cataclysm. There's a bit on his wowpedia page about what he is theorised to be doing now.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dreadlords were prbly trying to summon the other Dreadlords, An amry of Demons or even try to find Sargeras' Avatar. So he could walk on Azeroth once again.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    That voice was the first real hint of Sargeras in the game.
    I levelled a hordie just to do "their" Undercity bit, just for that.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Wouldn't it be cool if dreadlords were a new playable race? Atleast we would have both vampires and werewolves playable

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if dreadlords were a new playable race? Atleast we would have both vampires and werewolves playable
    I prefer having Darkfallen playable then. They seem to be the real Vampire like.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I prefer having Darkfallen playable then. They seem to be the real Vampire like.
    I'd like to see the vrykul playable. The Ymirjar Lord set (tier ten warrior) is one of my favorites, and it's based on them. I feel it'd look awesome on them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I'd like to see the vrykul playable. The Ymirjar Lord set (tier ten warrior) is one of my favorites, and it's based on them. I feel it'd look awesome on them.
    I second this! Vrykul are by far the first race I would like them see added!

No they are not humans! they are pre-humans giants if you will, but humans in wow are dull Vrukull are bad-ass!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering, but all the dreadlords listed as being killed could theoretically come back seeing as they return to the Twisting Nether.
    .Anetheron-slain in Mount Hyjal
    .Beltheris-slain by Holia Sunshield (A member of the Scarlet Crusade)
    .Dalvengyr-slain during WCIII by Kael'thas and Vashj's forces
    .Detheroc is speculated to also be alive, despite being killed by Sylvanas during WCIII's events.
    .Tichondrius-now he was killed by demon-Nelf Illidan at the time. Is that enough to kill a dreadlord? I doubt it.
    .Azagrim-He was summoned to Azeroth through a ritual, and then killed. Surely this would have all been in vain?

Unless Nathrezim can also die of old age, when we do eventually go to other planets that include traversing to the Twisting Nether (Doesn't the idea of fighting while floating in space just sound awesome?) surely we will be meeting them again? We see these familiar faces and we will have to permanently put a stop to them so they're not set back all the time.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

You can bet they're plotting some kind of nasty shit.

I can't think of any permanently dead Nathrezim. I imagine the only way to truly kill them is to do it in their homeworld (or wherever they go with they "die" under normal circumstances). Which we may very well do in some future expansion.