Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    Why would you use AMR as a rogue? Go for Shadowcraft, it's DESIGNED for rogues and rogues only - you can also use ReforgeLite for your reforging, quick, cheap & also allows you to put custom caps & stat priority while reforging everything automatically according to your setup.
    Shadowcraft is not that good? i fill in my name and realm and it says i have unenchanted chest and are combat specced lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post
    Shadowcraft is not that good? i fill in my name and realm and it says i have unenchanted chest and are combat specced lol.
    Do an "Update from Armory" to refresh. Chances are high that ShC has cached and out-of-date data on your toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Both tools require a certain amount of user interaction and common sense to use. There is no one tool out there that will simply tell you the perfect reforge option for every fight at any given moment in time. I personally prefer shadowcraft, been using it since it was just a spreadsheet and I feel most comfortable using it. I know others that use AMR for thier rogue and it works fine for them. If I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I would use SIMC in conjunction with ShC to map out the best stat options from fight to fight, but I am indeed a lazy bastard.

Deleted
    ive started to use ShC now it actually is pritty good.. i think i just preferred AMR because it actually did the reforges for me, ye im lazy like that! haha

(I think its about time blizzard nerfed reforge costs)

Quote Originally Posted by elexoo View Post
    ive started to use ShC now it actually is pritty good.. i think i just preferred AMR because it actually did the reforges for me, ye im lazy like that! haha

(I think its about time blizzard nerfed reforge costs)
    Shadowcraft does the same for you, all you have to do is click a button once, sometimes two to get the best reforge for you gear. As for the reforge costs being nerfed, nope, even better - reforge is being removed from the game in WoD