Looking for last few parts for new rig

I picked up a few parts on cyber-Monday and I am trying to sift through the remaining options to finish out my new computer.

I have all the peripherals from my current computer and these are the parts that I bought on cyber-Monday.

Ram - Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
    HD - Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    Case - Corsair Carbide Series 500R Black Steel structure
    Power - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 650W ATX12V/EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE
    Motherboard - ASUS Z87-A (NFC EXPRESS EDITION) LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

The optical drive is easy enough to pick out, but I need advise on the video card, cpu, and heatsink. Preferably in the $300-$400 range in total, but going a little over is fine if it will get me a huge bang for my buck. Was looking at getting an i5 processor possibly. Gaming wise I currently just play Warcraft but want something that I can branch out on to the newer games. Live in the US.

Thanks in advance for the help!

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K
    GPU MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 760 or a AMD R9 280X

This goes over your budget, but honestly if you want this thing to last a few years this is the minimum you are going to spend right now. Or alternativly you go with your current GPU (if you have any) or a cheaper one and buy a 860GTX in 4-5months, honestly i wouldn't buy any gpu right now and if then the "best" card right now for a good price would probably be the AMD R9 280X if you can spend a bit more.