What is the Stat Priority for Marks Hunters?

I've recently returned to the game and I'm happy to see that marks is once again viable but I've heard mixed opinions on what the stat priority for marks hunters currently is whether it be crit > mastery > haste or crit > haste > mastery or mastery > crit > haste. I really have no idea and I would like to know before I start picking the wrong pieces. I'm not inexperienced to marks or anything I'm a 2200 player I just would really appreciate some other hunters opinions. Thanks!

-Falise

Quote Originally Posted by Falise View Post
    I've recently returned to the game and I'm happy to see that marks is once again viable but I've heard mixed opinions on what the stat priority for marks hunters currently is whether it be crit > mastery > haste or crit > haste > mastery or mastery > crit > haste. I really have no idea and I would like to know before I start picking the wrong pieces. I'm not inexperienced to marks or anything I'm a 2200 player I just would really appreciate some other hunters opinions. Thanks!

-Falise
    Hi,

I don't play marksmanship, but the general consensus is: Crit > Haste > Mastery; You could also simply prioritize haste over crit.
    as CA gives you alot of crit in an opener and you can cast AiS on the move so haste gives you a faster cast.

Edit: forgot this is a pvp thread
    Last edited by ttak82; 2014-01-06 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Hi,

I don't play marksmanship, but the general consensus is : Haste to cap, Crit > Haste > Mastery; You could also simply prioritize haste over crit.
    (Mastery is not regarded as a great stat)

Link to a guide:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/marksmanshi...rity-reforging

Also remember that weapon dps affects MM the most so with lower ilevel weapons (t14/15) you may just favor crit.
    PVP forum bro.

I havent touched my hunter in a few seasons but its pretty much always been crit > mastery > haste to my knowledge. Gotta have the burst and thats what crit does, haste's benefit is marginal at best and mastery is something thats just free damage but not really bursty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Ok, thanks a lot guys!