Deleted

Do you like this idea of having a gaming channel?

Hello MMO-Champion community

I'm a big fan of discovering new gaming channels on youtube, and a few days ago i found this one ->
    Snipped

They have some new and original ideas that i like, but the thing that really made me interested in this channel, is a new podcast thing they do. They do a quiz together with other youtube gamers (Jeopardy style) about their own channel and videos.

What do you Guys think of an idea like this? I personally enjoy watching their podcasts!

Take a look at it here

~snipped~

Infracted - please refrain from advertising youtube users and such
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-01-06 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    never understood this fascination with gaming channels, streaming gameplay, w/e.
    in my spare time i prefer to play the games myself rather then watch other people play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    never understood this fascination with gaming channels, streaming gameplay, w/e.
    in my spare time i prefer to play the games myself rather then watch other people play them.
    Exactly this.

Besides, I don't see being good in games as an achievement or something great, which makes it all less interesting for me.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    I like to watch review channels, can be useful since they are generally less biased then some gaming sites.

And theres 1 or 2 people i like purely for the comedy, but i'm always playing a game at the same time

never understood this fascination with tv shows, streaming movies, w/e.
    in my spare time i prefer to cook the meth myself and learn magic rather then watch other people do it.
    See how you can change that to almost any activity. If you don't care don't post. Cy@.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising is not permitted here, as per the MMO-Champion Forum Rules and Guidelines.