Talking Seven mysterious wonderful questions!

Just a little thread that should be fun.
    • Who are your three favorite (past or present) characters of the Horde?
      (Examples: Sylvanas, Cairne Bloodhoof, Gamon, and etc..)
    • Who are your three favorite (past or present) characters of the Alliance?
      Examples: King Varian Wrynn, The Prophet Velen, Gelbin Mekkatorque, and etc..)
    • If you could move your Garrison to Azeroth after the Warlords of Draenor expansion, which zone would you move to?
      (Anywhere in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend, Pandaria is okay.)
    • Which races are you most looking forward to be playing in Warlords of Draenor expansion?
    • In which expansion did you start playing World of Warcraft for the first time?
      (If before any expansion came out, just say before any expansion came out.)
    • If you could save just one character from becoming "evil" / enemy of Azeroth in World of Warcraft, who would it be?
      (Examples: Arthas, The Lich King - Deathwing - Garrosh Hellscream - Illidan Stormrage - Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, and etc..)
    • If you could turn the factions. Which of the 12 races, would be on the Horde and which would have been on the Alliance?
      (My answer: the Horde = Gnome, Tauren, Draenei, Night Elf, Blood Elf, Worgen | the Alliance = Orc, Troll, Human, Dwarf, Undead, Goblin.)
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-01-06 at 02:40 PM.

• Who are your three favorite (past or present) characters of the Horde?
      Vol'jin, Grom Hellscream and Rexxar.
    • Who are your three favorite (past or present) characters of the Alliance?
      Velen, Jaina Proudmoore and Malfurion.
    • If you could move your Garrison to Azeroth after the Warlords of Draenor expansion, which zone would you move to?
      Hard to choose with too many beautiful places, but probably Winterspring (I love that place, don't ask me why).
    • Which races are you most looking forward to be playing in Warlords of Draenor expansion?
      Dwarf and Gnome (I'm a Hordie, but believe me, those models were AMAZING), still looking forward to see the new models for Trolls and Blood Elves.
    • In which expansion did you start playing World of Warcraft for the first time?
      Late Cata (About 2 months before the release of Mists).
    • If you could save just one character from becoming "evil" / enemy of Azeroth in World of Warcraft, who would it be?
      Arthas. Really, his place is in a throne in Lordaeron and having children with Jaina.
    • If you could turn the factions. Which of the 12 races, would be on the Horde and which would have been on the Alliance?
      Horde = Orc, Troll, Tauren, Goblin, Worgen, Dwarf | Alliance = Human, Gnome, Blood Elf, Undead, Night Elf, Draenei