Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It used to be warlock, holy christ on a stick. That shit was a mess last I remember, worse than what the hunter is now. And I believe hunter has the most buttons to press now, more often than others.
    Hearts are man kinds lock. If only everyone's emotions were a skeleton key, this world would be a happier place.

It's NOT too many spells if you just learn when to use them and what they do. It's just a matter of laziness, that people expect to be able to start to "pwn" as fast as they reach 90 on their alt. It doesn't work like that. Take the time to LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS before your start to complain about ability bloat. Once you're really good, you will start to enjoy the complexity.

I only play my feral druid (no other class). And in every single duel, battleground or arena, I use around 40+ different spells (not included passives and macros). I have all of those keybinded and I have mouse with FOUR buttons. And since it's so complex, and since I know all the spells so good, I NEVER get bored.

But as I said. Currently you need to put 100% of your time into one class if you want to learn and handle the complexity and all the spells. I've a playtime of 200 days as feral on my druid, and it does require that much time to be able to master a class with 40+ different important spells in every arena.

So if you have different alts that you spend your time on. Or if your playtime on your main is below 50 days: [U]EXPECT[U] it to be too complex for you with 40+ different spells. Since you will need to spend A LOT of time into 1 character to master them all. But when you do manage to master your class, it will be more fun than anything. And you won't need to create new alts.

Brewmaster Monk. Nuff said.

So... many... situational... abilities... cannot.. handle.. ugh.
    [sic]

enhance has a lot of annoying extra bullshit in what should be a simple rotation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leosen View Post
    It's NOT too many spells if you just learn when to use them and what they do. It's just a matter of laziness, that people expect to be able to start to "pwn" as fast as they reach 90 on their alt. It doesn't work like that. Take the time to LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS before your start to complain about ability bloat. Once you're really good, you will start to enjoy the complexity.

I only play my feral druid (no other class). And in every single duel, battleground or arena, I use around 40+ different spells (not included passives and macros). I have all of those keybinded and I have mouse with FOUR buttons. And since it's so complex, and since I know all the spells so good, I NEVER get bored.

But as I said. Currently you need to put 100% of your time into one class if you want to learn and handle the complexity and all the spells. I've a playtime of 200 days as feral on my druid, and it does require that much time to be able to master a class with 40+ different important spells in every arena.

So if you have different alts that you spend your time on. Or if your playtime on your main is below 50 days: [U]EXPECT[U] it to be too complex for you with 40+ different spells. Since you will need to spend A LOT of time into 1 character to master them all. But when you do manage to master your class, it will be more fun than anything. And you won't need to create new alts.
    lol holy shit this couldn't be any further from the truth. It's not a matter of not knowing how to be play your class or being lazy at all. There is a difference between knowing when to use your monotonous abilities and knowing the keybind you have set for your monotonous abilities. Furthermore, if and when you learn the keybindings for your monotonous abilities, you find yourself doing a hell of a lot more work than some other classes. The argument between workloads between classes is different matter.

and wtf 200 days to master a class? Maybe for you bud, maybe for you.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Having a shit ton of buttons does not make the game any better. They could drop 25% of the buttons and it would be fine. Actually, I think they are in the process of pruning the buttons needed.

The thing is that I want them to ADD 20% more spells. But they are going to REMOVE 20% of the spells. And yet I'm playing the most "bloated" class according to many.
    So I'm not going to talk about any other class than feral druids, since that is my only character.

Let me give you an example: Whenever I see any feral QQ on forums about ability bloat, every example they give about useless abilities and machanics are spells that I couldn't even play without. For every example they give about two abilities merging to one, I have 10 reason why it would be a disaster if they merged them.

It shows how much they know about their spec.

Hunters have a crap load of buttons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Vampiric Embrace now calls upon a glittery vampire to hold you and tell you he will always protect you, Bella.