Homosexuals and animal marriage

Folks, it's happenin'

Examiner article

There are many people, and I'm not saying who, because we know who they are, opposing gay marriage because they think it will lead to human-animal sexual relations. I don't know what to think. I was on the fence about this years ago, but I'm no longer convinced that will happen. It's a whole different ballgame, so it may not even happen. I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out.

Please tell me the merits one way or the other.

Err just to stop this before it goes off the rails nuts, People/animals doin things was legal long before gays wants the rights as straights.

Every now and then you hear about some one who married their animal or died having sex with it. It's not something new it has literally been around forever and accepted in alot more countries/states then 2 dudes kissing or women

My response to all threads on sexuality of any type; there are two rules regarding sexuality:

1. Keep it consensual
    2. Keep it private

In the case of zoophilia/bestiality, an animal has no way to follow rule number one with a human, therefore my stance is being against it.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's legal here in Denmark too.. It's more of a fun little anecdotable story like: "Did you know, if a Swede cross the icy water on foot; it's legal for you to beat him to death with a stick?". Both are equally true though.
    If I reminder correctly, bestiality is only legal as long as you do no harm to the animal. I could be wrong, could a fellow Dane please back it up or throw it away?
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow sexuality threads already, and this thread is not going to lead to any kind of positive discussion, so I'm closing this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |