First of all, has anyone else seen the new super, awesome, fantastic “Nephalem bla bla bla” transmogrification items, incoming for purchase via some new Diablo 3 (real money) Store ? Especially right after AH and RMAH get shut down, I’d bet a new Store with extra wings, transmogrification items, weapons etc. will be created sooner or later.

Regarding RoS itself, in my opinion we literally have to pay for Blizzard’s “mistakes” and lack of end-game features the original Diablo 3 has. More specifically, it is more than obvious that approximately a year and a half ago, Blizzard decided to try becoming more attractive to the Asian market. Thus, a KR guild won the world’s race for Cataclysm WoW expansion (after all world top guilds got banned for 1 week + 1 day, because of taking advantage of an already reported bug that got ignored by Blizzard), the new WoW expansion had a 100% Asian theme, along with never ending daily quests and a never ending hack n slash game was introduced. For the ones who are not familiar with the Asian games, they are literally based on never ending grinding/farming, even without any real purposes (smells like Diablo 3)…

So, Diablo 3, one of the smallest games ever made (you actually need like 4-5 hours to see all acts, thus almost the whole game), did not contain any end-game features at all, unless repeating the same maps over and over again on different difficulties, can be called an “end game feature”.. On top of that, one and a half years after its release, the highly expected PvP does not actually exist in the game. Now we literally have to pay 40 Euros more, in order to enlarge the game a bit and get a couple of end-game features..

Something else that Blizzards seem to have completely forgot, is one of their own quotes: “Epics are like children; none are as wonderful as your own.” When it comes to Diablo 3, your “epix” mean nothing at all, since you don’t meet other people unless you join a random game and even if you do so, no one will ever care about your items, unless your dps is extremely low. However, I suppose we all remember several moments from various games (WoW for example) when we felt proud of our cool X item/mount etc., that required certain skill to acquire and we would stand still in the middle of a crowded city, in order to let other people inspect us. And that included a percentage of satisfaction for our time spent on the game. What we get in Diablo 3 is a dps number, which will only increase our killing speed.

Another major issue is the neglect Blizzard show for Diablo 3. We all knew the issues it faces, but the last major patch was released several months ago and it didn’t apply any major fixes to the game. Since then silence prevailed, until Blizzard came back to ask for 40€ extra, in order to fix some of the a.m. issues, that should have been fixed even before the release of the game.

Last but not least, since Blizzard had recently been asking for end-game ideas, in my opinion whatever they add, as soon as the interaction with other people remains minimal, whatever you find cannot be used on anything else but extra farming and without an in-game market, the game is going to become incredibly boring sooner or later. I am simply asking… If I can’t trade my items for any sort of currency, or other items and if I can only farm in order to get items for better farming, what is the real “purpose” of this game? Because as far as I know farming is only a part of most games, especially the online ones. Using the “goods” you managed to farm, for another purpose is another, usually much bigger part of the game and it is usually called “getting rewarded for your effort and your time spent”…