Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How much snow did you get?

So for all the people who got the snow storm last night. How much did you guys get? I live over by Findlay, OH and we're at lvl 3 snow emergency right now. Illegal to be on the roads. It's getting really cold even with the sun up. It's gotta be below zero with wind chill right now.

Deleted
    none at all in south UK so far!

Georgia here. No Snow, just windy

we had 4 inches yesterday in CT, now its all gone and it was about 60 degrees today....coming from at/below zero 2 days ago and no snow on the ground right now (it rained)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Georgia here. No Snow, just windy
    But its supposed to snow tonight *Crossfingers*

No snow just record setting low, Freeze your balls off temperatures. -20 F base and -46F with windchill. I hate MN Sometimes we had rain on Saturday when it was 40 F. That froze yesterday and made my 3 foot tall drifts in my yard 3 foot tall Ice Blocks.

Like 2feet atm in Western Michigan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Seconded.

I think we got about 3 or 4 inches total here. The wind and the temperature are a bitch though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Northrend. That's how much snow we got. Frost Wyrms, Crypt Fiends, Crypt Lords, Ghouls. That's how much snow we got!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    no snow in Denmark thus far.. Which is weird. It also scares me a little, something is up... O_o
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Seconded.

i look forward to getting snow february - april agian

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in North Carolina yet. Didn't get any last year though, and I don't expect much this year. It's been cold enough a couple days though.

Deleted
    i look forward to getting snow february - april agian
    Yep.

Why u so delayed uk?!

We're the slow kind of kid in the class, getting stuff last.

For the worst winter since 1940 odds that the news kept going on about it's been disappointing so far, managed a tiny we dusting of snow in the north but it was gone alost as quickly as it came.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    no snow here in the netherlands.
    It has been the hotest 6th of january since they began recording temperatures.
    14,5 C

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm pretty confident in saying all of North America is frozen over at this point.

Deleted
    None, not even a freaking millimeter. If anything, plants started growing like it's spring @ Romania.

Southern Indiana here. Just a little bit of snow, probably less than an inch. But we've had subzero temperatures all night and day so far. Brrrrr

The area my folks live, about an hour northwest of here in Southern Illinois, they got about 10 inches of snow. I'm so glad we didn't get that where I am now though :P
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2014-01-06 at 09:57 PM.

6-8 inches.

I want to move to Quebec... I rather liked the cold. I can tolerate 2-5 degrees just fine, it's this odd warmth that's an issue... I left this weekend when it was -5 with clothes for 2 days of that weather just to return to it because hot as fuck (54) and humid as hell.