View Poll Results: Will you protect the U.S. Govt or fight against it?

Voters
399. This poll is closed
  • Fight against it!! Damn them all to hell

150 37.59%
  • Protect our Govt! Patriot till the end!!

70 17.54%
  • I dont really care im just bored and want the results.

179 44.86%
Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If there was a revolution in the U.S. would you protect the govt or fight it?

Title states it all. Will you help remove the government or help preserve what we have now?

NOTE:::: just want to remind anyone that answers, this is probably being monitored. So if you're in anyway paranoid just enjoy the good read.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both, keep the good parts and throw away the bad parts.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what the rebels promise to deliver and their ability to deliver it.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Not in the us, but I'd fight with th government here, it's not perfect, but probably better than who ever would replace it in such a situation.

but if say our government had become tyrannical or a dictatorship, I'd be against them.

well, I wouldn't actually do any fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wonder what the rebels would *want*. If it was over small petty things or lack of a better word. I would not do much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Protect. Violent overthrowing of governments NEVER bring about a "better" government, plus any new government will always be worse off, since they WILL do a much better job of stamping out any attempt to overthrow them.

So lets say Louisiana and the south secede from the Union. I would move out of the state, join the union, and then take pleasure spilling confederate blood. There are some batshit psycho's down here that throw the word secede around a lot.

It would depend on what is actually being fought for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends though i'd probably go with the rebels because they would be the underdogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I would only if Benjamin Franklin was involved. I respect that old guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I would only if Benjamin Franklin was involved. I respect that old guy.
    I'd side with Billy Mayes ghost....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I'd stay in my house and ignore the whole thing. Doesn't really concern me, in my best interests not to get involved.

I'd probably plant the white house full of C4s, slaughter the whole government (especially the concervatives) and piss on their corpses. Allahu akbar!

(This if I were an American and a revolution occurred), NSA can suck my balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    watch the news while eating popcorn , hoping they include body count

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Protect. Violent overthrowing of governments NEVER bring about a "better" government, plus any new government will always be worse off, since they WILL do a much better job of stamping out any attempt to overthrow them.
    Lol. For some reason this post really made me laugh, since the US was born through a violent revolt.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    This can become a good read, not from the us so don't think i have the right to join anyside^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

We already did the revolution thing to throw off the yoke of our oppressors and replaced it with....more oppressors.

Better the devil you know. I'd side with the government. There's a very good chance any sort of new government would be worse in the long run.

Depends, is this revolution based on any real legit reasoning or is it just more Faux "News" manufactured problems because they hate black people?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Lol. For some reason this post really made me laugh, since the US was born through a violent revolt.
    I was going to quote the very same comment that you did but i guess it is better to just let this guy/gal live in their little bubble of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    and it did not bring good gov't. Lesson learned maybe? Stick with the dick you know.