Question Vengeful Porcupettes and the new Expansion.

With the isle being quite empty now, what do you think the future of Venge porcs will be once the isle dies completely and everyone levels up to 100?

Remember, you can't get a coin from anyone under level 90 so killing peoples alts won't get you anywhere close to the 100 needed for each pet.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

most people who want the pet will have it, it's a totally useless pet so i can't imagine them becoming valuable.

haven't seen a use for vengeance yet, eat a huge hit to deal one? not the best strat.

Just as with Wintergrasp and Tol Barad, if people really, truly want it they will either get it now or they will get a friend or two to help them out (people DO have 90 alts you know). Everyone else will be interested for about 5 minutes before realizing how much of a pain it is then giving up.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I agree with Social and jay; the majority of collectors that wanted this pet have it by now. There will still be some demand for it in the future but not at or above current prices unless there's extreme gold inflation in-game outside of silly things like the bulging bag of treasures.

There was a time when i was collecting all available pets from vanilla/tbc/wotlk.I had 150 or 200 unique pets,not sure which achievement was last.But then pet battles came live which make u able to battle and collect all possible pets in the world around you.
    The achievements for collecting unique pets were gone,and i eventually lost interest in collecting them.
    I still collect the ones which are required for certain achievements like raiding with leashes,but i learned u can trade those,learn them,cage them then send them back to the owners.So that made me stop farming those aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=102463

Whilst taking forever it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post

Only if it didn't cost Bloody Coins to purchase, let alone 50. By the time you make back the 50 Bloody Coins it cost to purchase the world item (using the world item only) you'd have probably earned enough just from using the normal Censor on the Timeless Isle to buy the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    most people who want the pet will have it, it's a totally useless pet so i can't imagine them becoming valuable.

haven't seen a use for vengeance yet, eat a huge hit to deal one? not the best strat.
    Only use I've found for it so far is from Xu-fu on Grand Master Aki.

Spirit Claws, Spirit Claws, Feed. Dead cricket, Xu-fu somewhere north of 1300 health with a 100% damage taken debuff for another two rounds.

Dragon comes up. Use Vengeance, Dragon is faster than Xu-fu so he goes first and uses Call Lightning, hits you and either kills you or leaves you with nothing but a sliver of life left. Assuming you're alive, you've got the the beast racial going now and the weather is lightning meaning you're likely going to one shot the dragon.

It's not exactly practical and it doesn't always work, but it's fun enough when you pull it off. As for Vengeance on the actual Porcupette, no idea what it could be used for. I don't have one yet so I haven't played around with it.

nope.
    1 hour cooldown and lasts ten minutes. You lose the buff when you die. It's not worth wasting 50 coins for this pos.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, it's only a 10% chance for a coin on a killing blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure it can be stuck onto the AH, so you may see it on there from time to time, so that'll be one way to get it in WoD
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account

As deserted as it is, you'd do it faster waiting on the island for people to show up. That item has a one hour cooldown, does not persist through death, and is only a very small percentage chance to generate a coin on a killing blow. You could do 50 battlegrounds and never get a single coin.

Honestly the best route is to beg a couple friends to help you a couple times a day for a few weeks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |