Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Feminazis: i troll tweet can ruin womens lives.

its official, any little threat can break the precious little psyche of any feminist.
    that and asking a feminist out in an elevator.

the fact that this woman is influential to our videogame reviewers without any BS questioning is so frustrating.
    Kotaku used to call BS on jack thompson constantly, if only he knew that all he needed was to have boobs and hide his argument in feminist theory BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when you are *harassing* someone, it's not a small thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    What they deem as harassment or unacceptable doesn't actually change reality. They can have their silly opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I 2 want to troll tweet with one tweet.

Deleted
    People are far too sensitive on the internet, 4 years ago being told on YT how much you suck dicks was normal; Now if you have it tweeted, CALL THE POPO.

Death threats however, and doxing, is different; But general insults and the like... Yeah

I'd be curious how she constitutes harassment though.

-I fail to see anything unreasonable in the quoted post.

-I see plenty of unreasonable in the OP though.

I've never sent anyone a hate tweet and I can't imagine what a dick you'd have to be to think that's an okay thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of immature gamers have been going over the line with insults; concerning this person.
    With that said, she's not much better..

I also dont think she is influental, at all.. Except for in the non-gaming enviroment. Any gamer knows of her, and knows how little she should be taken seriously. She has a valid point in some cases, but not at all to the extent she makes it out to be in. And if I, as a gamer knows that, I'm sure that the developers know it too.. At least thats my thougts on it. So therefore, I do not take her "situation" seriously. Then I go eat a sammich and have a nice time..
    I like juice

I think the definition of "threatening hate tweet" varies from person to person. For most hardcore feminists it might be 'Hi there, I don't quite agree with your brand of feminism.'

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    A lot of immature gamers have been going over the line with insults; concerning this person.
    With that said, she's not much better..

I also dont think she is influental, at all.. Except for in the non-gaming enviroment. Any gamer knows of her, and knows how little she should be taken seriously. She has a valid point in some cases, but not at all to the extent she makes it out to be in. And if I, as a gamer knows that, I'm sure that the developers know it too.. At least thats my thougts on it. So therefore, I do not take her "situation" seriously. Then I go eat a sammich and have a nice time..
    Yeah I am pretty much over it when it comes to listening to people bitch about this chick.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Sadly some people define harassment as disagreeing.

Yep. Blizzard Forums and the CRZ fiasco show that pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. who is this person? Never heard of her. Am I not a true gamer? =[

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I think the definition of "threatening hate tweet" varies from person to person. For most hardcore feminists it might be 'Hi there, I don't quite agree with your brand of feminism.'
    Who are these hardcore feminists you're referring to? Know their names? Ever met them in person?

Or did you read about them on the internet on some site dedicated to hating on feminists?

Hint: these feminists are mostly strawmen. Sorry, strawpersons.

10+ Year Old Account
    No surprise to find misogynists get easily pissed off at a feminist, then overgeneralize every feminist.

Is this the guys version of "all men are jerks"? You know, what was popular back in high school?

I see a new one of these every week on this forum and the posters get to share the joy of misogyny with their hive-like ilk, while others white-knight it up in defense, not realizing they're also not helping.

It's so obnoxiously boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Yep. Blizzard Forums and the CRZ fiasco show that pretty well.
    LOL so am I to take it you threw a hissy fit over CRZ and got banned?

Fun fact: When you say the names "Anita Sarkesian," "Amanda Marcotte," or "Rebecca Watson" five times while staring into a mirror, somewhere a random dudebro gets testicular cancer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    No surprise to find misogynists get easily pissed off at a feminist, then overgeneralize every feminist.
    So you say getting pissed off at a feminist means you hate all women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    So you say getting pissed off at a feminist means you hate all women.
    Guess you didn't read "Feminazis" in the topic line.

I feel no need to argue a topic where subjectivity is the law of the land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

You complain that this person is influential? Then why do guys read her crap, make a fuss out of it and create threads like this. You Guys make her influential. Stop complaining, stop reading this crap and she won't have any influence. Tweets which aren't read don't matter!

BTW: I have never heard about her.. who is she? When women don't know her, isn't drawing attention to her the wrong thing to do for you guys?^^

PS: Femnazi is the most retarded word created... When ever this word is spoken, i know, that discussions are pointless.

Let me put what you are saying into different terms.

What are the name of bums on the side of the street and steal things out of your trash? Do you know their names? Ever met them in person?
    Or did you read about them on the internet on some site dedicated to hating on dumpster diving bums?

Hint: These bums are mostly strawmen. Sorry, strawbums.

There are many examples of crazy feminists doing crazy things. However it is important to know that those crazy people, and even people like anita who believes everybody that does not agree with them are bad people are outliers. Very noisy outliers.
    No because I live in Australia and there aren't any :P

If there are many examples then you won't have any trouble naming one and telling me what she said that makes anyone calling themselves "feminist" the target of instant internet ridicule.

This quote above is a prime example of the poison that most internet feminists just drip into social communities. You don't know shit about his circumstances, and any sane person would read what he typed the other way around, however you choose to take a cheap pot shot at his personality instead of either just ignoring him or at very least making sure that reality lines up with your perceptions.
    Yeah a lot of internet feminists poison social communities by accusing them of QQing about CRZ in WoW.

This thread is gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really imagine a very satisfactory death threat can be conveyed in a "tweet".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.