Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    This is exactly how I feel when someone brings up "the patriarchy".
    I recently heard a feminist refer to it as "the patriachal heterocage."

Yep.

i like how the feminazis and white knights act as if (x)nazis, you don't people that get called grammarnazis crying "omg your argument has a (x)nazi in it so you are prob an idiot and not worth my time". pffff

seriously, the only type of feminist on the internet thats getting press are the feminazis and their flamebatting and clickbaiting (kotaku,jezebel, saskerian and polygon) HELL there was a post at kotaku about how this:

is harrasing and something so awful.

and seriously, if a tweet threatening you or whatever is such a devastating thing (which a lot of the vloggers who are women often say) you shouldn't be on the internet. you should get a psychologist first to boost up that low ass self esteem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Harassment and threats should be taken seriously...by police. People who actually are threatened online should report it, but don't break down over it.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really sad that anyone listens to this woman. It already came out in September that she never really liked video games, was a gamer, or had a love of games (all that shit she claimed to get that sweet, sweet kickstarter money). The more you look into her past and her boyfriend's past, the more apparent it becomes that they are both very smooth scam artists. Ah well, any opposition to her is quickly slammed down by her white knight defense brigade.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    No surprise to find misogynists get easily pissed off at a feminist, then overgeneralize every feminist.

Is this the guys version of "all men are jerks"? You know, what was popular back in high school?

I see a new one of these every week on this forum and the posters get to share the joy of misogyny with their hive-like ilk, while others white-knight it up in defense, not realizing they're also not helping.

It's so obnoxiously boring.
    People need to learn what feminism really is. It isn't a civil rights movment. It's a classist, capitalist movement unwittingly propagated by bored, upper and middle class women for their own benefit, while often doing great harm to women in the working class.

Rather than fighting against gender inequality, we should really be fighting against classism and wealth inequality, which is what truly causes most of society's problems, and would be a much greater benefit to far more women.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    People need to learn what feminism really is. It isn't a civil rights movment. It's a classist, capitalist movement unwittingly propagated by bored, upper and middle class women for their own benefit, while often doing great harm to women in the working class..
    bored middle class white women.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    There, I think we just described nearly every misguided social movement in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    Yeah...except most of them seem impoverished.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah...except most of them seem impoverished.
    You can't argue with privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Check your privilege yo

/sarcasm
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    There's psychos in every viewpoint. It's why calling them feminists is flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually kinda like some of her videos... If she enrages the masculinazis, so be it.

Does this make you ache with enragement?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    There's psychos in every viewpoint. It's why calling them feminists is flawed.
    Didn't we agree that there's feminists and then theres feminazis?

15+ Year Old Account
    I started a bulleted list of points of why this is a bad thread, but then I realized that was slightly ridiculous. This is just an awful thread.

Hint: Using the phrase "any X" where X refers to a category of people is usually a one-way ticket to getting your thread closed.

Locked.
    Last edited by Simca; 2014-01-07 at 04:48 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines