Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Old God Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    7/10 fits a priest.

    Humbugged is my Dwarf Warlock
    Humbugged doesn't scream Dwarf to me, but it's okay.

    ((My name isn't my in-game name, it's a Company Name))

  2. #22
    I am Murloc! Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    5,837
    VoodooGaming not fan of voodoo

    3/10
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    World of Warcraft is the best game ever made and #1 MMORPG there is.
    Blizzard is the best game company there is.

  3. #23
    Old God Hyve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    10,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    VoodooGaming not fan of voodoo

    3/10
    Not yet! Give it a few years.

  4. #24
    ^Gimlix, 4/10, can't really say much since I don't know ur class nor race, but its got a good ring to it. Reminds me too much of Gimli in LOTR though.

    My female human mage's name is Empyrius, which is latin I believe for fiery, which fits well for a fire mage :P
    Also 2 other names that I really like is my 2 nelf females: Shandrael the druid, and Elithien the hunter, both the names just seem fitting for nelf females

    ~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

  5. #25
    Warchief chaosjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Old Tristam
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadnightWarrior View Post
    ^Gimlix, 4/10, can't really say much since I don't know ur class nor race, but its got a good ring to it. Reminds me too much of Gimli in LOTR though.

    My female human mage's name is Empyrius, which is latin I believe for fiery, which fits well for a fire mage :P
    Also 2 other names that I really like is my 2 nelf females: Shandrael the druid, and Elithien the hunter, both the names just seem fitting for nelf females
    Sounds pretty awesome 9/10

    Saphyron is my healing priest. Made it when I started playing age of conan.

    Active Wow Player | Inactive D3 Player | Inactive Eve Player | Inactive Wot Player | Scrub Openraid Raid Leader| Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

  6. #26
    Elemental Lord Tomatketchup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,539
    Saphyron sounds shiny... fits a priest. I wish I knew the race though, because it wouldn't fit some dwarf male priest for sure. 9/10 so far.

    My gnome rogue is called Tomatketchup.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Saphyron sounds shiny... fits a priest. I wish I knew the race though, because it wouldn't fit some dwarf male priest for sure. 9/10 so far.

    My gnome rogue is called Tomatketchup.
    2/10 if that's the correct spelling.

    4/10 if it's actually Tomatoketchup.

    Not overly impressive, but cute.

    Compensating - My Orc Frost Death Knight

  8. #28
    The Patient Trydene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Silvermooon
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    2/10 if that's the correct spelling.

    4/10 if it's actually Tomatoketchup.

    Not overly impressive, but cute.

    Compensating - My Orc Frost Death Knight
    Not a very orcish name, but who am I to know? lol My blood elf priest's name is Trydene
    6/10 for giving as an orc death knight

  9. #29
    High Overlord jadedot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Treasure Coast
    Posts
    119
    I like Trydene 8/10. It sounds fancy like a name that a belf would choose.

    My monk is Jadedot.

  10. #30
    6.5/10 for Jadedot, its alright
    Go for Kellorion my belf tankadin or Logosh, my enchance orc shammie
    I'm already not interested.

    Calling it now, Sylvanas makes it through Broken Shore, quests through Stormhiem, dies by Varimathras hand, Alleria gets Hall of Valor Valkyr to rezz/redeem her.

  11. #31
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,165
    Kellorion is excellent for a Belf but i think Logosh is a bit presumptuous (like naming your Belf Kellthas, or something)

    Kellorion 9/10
    Logosh 4/10


    Grubjuice, male Orc Hunter (think of it as a nickname, not a given name)
    Gankul, male Orc Warlock
    Jintzana, female Troll Druid
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  12. #32
    The Lightbringer OzoAndIndi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,545
    Grubjuice 10/10 as nickname.
    Gankul 9/10
    Jintzana 9/10
    _________________

    Ozoran - my Blood Elf Rogue guy.


    (Ozoran Shadowblood for full, Ozo for short. )

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Grubjuice 10/10 as nickname.
    Gankul 9/10
    Jintzana 9/10
    _________________

    Ozoran - my Blood Elf Rogue guy.


    (Ozoran Shadowblood for full, Ozo for short. )
    7/10 because I like short nicknames for characters, idk why.

    Rawrstance - monk

  14. #34
    The Patient Kloun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
    Posts
    315
    9/10 Genius.

    Just created a goblin warlock named Razputin.
    Requests : OPEN
    .Signature Tutorial

  15. #35
    Brewmaster Orikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,438
    7/10

    Nothing special.Kind of reminds of clown or clone when pronounced,though. :P

  16. #36
    6/10 Eh if Araron is your name it's not that great
    My char's name is Perenelle
    And it's a mage if anyone can make the connection

  17. #37
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by bashda View Post
    6/10 Eh if Araron is your name it's not that great
    My char's name is Perenelle
    And it's a mage if anyone can make the connection

    before i saw your edit i was going to say that names fits a mage or priest really well!

    so 8/10!


    Sylanar, blood elf.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  18. #38
    Sylanar sounds very.. blood elfish so at least 7/10. Random name or something behind it?

    Link in sig (joe)

  19. #39
    The Patient Kloun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Qarth, the greatest city that ever was or will be
    Posts
    315
    9/10 Great catch.

    Just created a Goblin Warlock named Razputin.
    Requests : OPEN
    .Signature Tutorial

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    9/10 Great catch.

    Just created a Goblin Warlock named Razputin.
    9/10 Sounds very much 'Gobliny'!


    Wyraalmn, Draenei Monk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •