Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You can walk your ghost to another GY that your faction owns and rez there.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    If you don't rez, they get bored and end the game.
    actually if u dont rez u get kicked and more people join to keep it going.

TBT TBT TBT! Lol its called The Blood Thirsty Honorbale Kills farm its quite enjoyable getting 300+ kills a game and laughing while you horde are too stupid to stop ressing. Seriously only one game have I seen horde stop resing run to another graveyard and come back as a group to kill us.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha, the glory days in Cataclysm when we farmed 500+ HKs in a single AV. In IoC we also always hid behind the keep at the beach untill the Alliance pulled our boss; then we farmed them

It's still possible to create 40man premades but a bit complicated and since Cataclysm I didn't see any group anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    so you are mad that PvP actually happened? I guess the usual <5 minute fights where the top player only has 4 kills are sooo much more fun?
    Not quite sure how this is what you derived from that at all. The smartest thing I've ever done regarding random BG's was to disable IoC and AV because of the LACK of PvP that happens; or at least the lack of skilled PvP that happens in regard to these two BG's. Whenever I do ether, it's just a massive zerg in which 50% of my (horde) team rushes the ally boss room and stands there awaiting the other half who are trying to win. Then, all of a sudden, one team (usually Alliance) decides to back cap/defend and brutally overpowers the other solely due to numbers. I don't really find this very entertaining...

So in a nutshell, yeah; I personally prefer the smaller BG's where you have to coordinate with (and rely on) less people in a more personal setting. Further, I like to be able to try and solo defend nodes against two enemy players rather than having a 15 v 40 crap fest in the middle of a massive map.

Hell, I think they need 5v5 battlegrounds as well. Whether it was balanced or not, it would be pretty damn cool to be able to queue up with a dungeon sized group and have a King of the Hill type map or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by djdfields View Post
    Not quite sure how this is what you derived from that at all. The smartest thing I've ever done regarding random BG's was to disable IoC and AV because of the LACK of PvP that happens; or at least the lack of skilled PvP that happens in regard to these two BG's. Whenever I do ether, it's just a massive zerg in which 50% of my (horde) team rushes the ally boss room and stands there awaiting the other half who are trying to win. Then, all of a sudden, one team (usually Alliance) decides to back cap/defend and brutally overpowers the other solely due to numbers. I don't really find this very entertaining...

So in a nutshell, yeah; I personally prefer the smaller BG's where you have to coordinate with (and rely on) less people in a more personal setting. Further, I like to be able to try and solo defend nodes against two enemy players rather than having a 15 v 40 crap fest in the middle of a massive map.

Hell, I think they need 5v5 battlegrounds as well. Whether it was balanced or not, it would be pretty damn cool to be able to queue up with a dungeon sized group and have a King of the Hill type map or something similar.
    To be fair Horde should always disable IoC and AV. Just like Alliance should always disable Strand and Deepwind Gorge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    To be fair Horde should always disable IoC and AV. Just like Alliance should always disable Strand and Deepwind Gorge.
    Oddly enough (and I know this is a subjective situation), I've had a pretty even W/L ratio on Strand and DG lately. I always go in expecting to win, and I've been extremely surprised. Granted, I only do randoms when I'm under geared due to the queue times (until I am at an acceptable "get carried" level :P), so that doesn't help at all. Battle for Gilneas and Temple on the other hand... oh man I've had some luck there.

Yep.

I had one game where Alliance /walked to mid field. We thought wtf and played out. Well it turned out into a rouse to get us all stuck at the keep spawn point for farming. Most of the people were idiots that kept spawning there and not moving.... Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by djdfields View Post
    Oddly enough (and I know this is a subjective situation), I've had a pretty even W/L ratio on Strand and DG lately. I always go in expecting to win, and I've been extremely surprised. Granted, I only do randoms when I'm under geared due to the queue times (until I am at an acceptable "get carried" level :P), so that doesn't help at all. Battle for Gilneas and Temple on the other hand... oh man I've had some luck there.
    True enough I have one a few strand these past few days but as for Deepwind alliance likes to touch their dicks in a corner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirino View Post
    True enough I have one a few strand these past few days but as for Deepwind alliance likes to touch their dicks in a corner.
    Ahhh, how I miss the days of playing Alliance.

I swear it used to take me double the time to gear my way into arenas, but that could have been my lack of patience back then too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticaster View Post
    Well theres your mistake. Don't play Ioc/Av as Horde and expect to ever win a game.
    This x1000000000000000000. :X

AV actually seems 50/50 or 40/60 at worst... But when I was trying for my IoC veteran I lost 8 out of 10 games and just gave up. Seems like AV and IoC also has the most bots in it, or maybe that's just me. Even if I didn't blacklist them, I think I'd get 100 SSM wins etc before I reached 100 AV/IoC wins (I need like 40). xD

Also, you were facing a premade, it happens as alliance aswell. Turtle in the bunker and farm then once they cap the GY.

Since everyone with at least half a brain excludes IOC and AV from their BG list, those two bgs usually end up with a lot of bots. Making it even easier for Alliance to farm them.
    I miss the full 40m premade vs 40m premades in IOC tho, those were a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Anticaster View Post
    Well theres your mistake. Don't play Ioc/Av as Horde and expect to ever win a game.
    This. Both maps are Alliance favored by design, so there is no reason to do them as Horde if you want fairness (or actual battle.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Didn't 40m premades become impossible when AV enabler got removed? How can they still do this?
    AV enabler did NOT get removed because of premades, but because it automated a certain part of the game. OQ, which is what was probably used, does NOT automate the game like AV enabler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    This. Both maps are Alliance favored by design, so there is no reason to do them as Horde if you want fairness (or actual battle.)
    I have better luck on my one Alliance toon than all my horde toons combined in all bgs. Its kind of sad Plus with near insta queues at the moment the honor and conquest are flowing. It is nice t be able to enjoy Ioc and Av.