Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You have anger issues and act like a child...

10+ Year Old Account
    Your story is far too colorful to be believeable, but I digress.

As someone who works in the insurance industry, acting like a complete jerk gets you no where. You should have approached in a more calm manner, regardless of the kind of vehicle you have and the status of you and others.

Since you left the scene of the accident and didn't notify police, you're at fault as well. You really had no proof she did it, another vehicle could have been parked there before the woman pulled in. And it's only your property if you're not paying a loan on the said vehicle.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...et-people!-wtf

maybe you should stop going to the beach.

Why do people make up stuff like this? Does this guy really feel better inside when he tells strangers on the internet fairy tales about living the high life, driving expensive cars, surfing on the beach and putting "bitches" in their place?

"Sexist Elitist Pig"

Sorry, but I don't believe this story is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont really seem like you have a anger problem. Nether does your story even seem remotely real. But if you really think you have a anger problem that ask a physcholgist.

Police would never say you have no prove, otherwise how is it people can have justice served in hit and runs? You had her license plate and essentially what she did falls in line with a hit and run. She damaged your vehicle and your insurance was not called, no police report was filed, so if this story is true (which I doubt) you lost out big time and deserve to pay your own bill.

Not to say the lady has any light shined on her, you both acted like nasty people and she won.

Ahhh I remember you.. you flipped out over the dog peeing on said subaru didnt you. The dog peeing was probably an over reaction, but this time your reaction was more justified.

What happened to the subaru?

op, I would love the opportunity to piss on your car. I saw a reality show where the guy had an extreme addiction to his car. He loved his car. I mean really LOVED his car and needed alone time with the car a few times a week to take care of business.

btw your car is a POS if a little bang from another door caused a big dent.

I embrace my anger issues by channeling it into productive activities such as exercise, intense concentrated house cleaning and ranting on the forums about stupid things. I used to be involved with the police of my hometown during college too and you'd never think I had issues.

I'm still a model citizen in public.

Also, there is no ideal human personality. We are not robots, being angry a lot is a personality trait not a disorder.

yeah, should stay calm and call cops , i know it's not easy, especialy with car, if someone do this to my car, dunno how i will react

good taste for car btw

better have camera in ur pocket these day

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you have an anger issue, but neither were their actions justified. Anger is useful sometimes but in most cases it's usually easier to come to agreements without it.

Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    yeah, should stay calm and call cops , i know it's not easy, especialy with car, if someone do this to my car, dunno how i will react

good taste for car btw
    call the cops for a stupid squabble like this? Are humans incapable of handling problems themselves anymore? I'd call the cops if they pulled a knife or threatened my life, but sheesh.

So I was doing squats at the beach and omg this woman near me passed gas, or it might have been me, I don't know. Either way, I blamed her for that shit because what the fuck, right? She got all upset because I was using words like "fuck" and "assplosions" and apparently her kid was there, so I was like "yeah well, your kid won't have a Mom now!" and I threw her (likely shitty) ass into the Sun!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    You sound kinda douchey.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Oh fucking come off it. Someone posted the EXACT same story here like a year ago. OP just reposted all that.
    nah it was the same guy. He also seems to have just been hired as a truck driver and can afford 2 super expensive cars.