15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Question regarding amount of players on D3 [CONSOLE, PS3]

Hey guys,

As the title mentions, I have a question concerning the experience/MF/GF with an increased amount of players in your party. My friend and I are playing a lot of local co-op with our two main characters, but we're not finding as much items as we want to.
    I've started to level up two extra characters that will just follow us around to improve our chance of finding loot and gaining more experience.
    My question is: does anyone know if this bonus applies even if the characters should die during a fight? Because we're mainly going to dress them up in MF gear to improve that particular rate even more.

TL;DR: Does the "more players - more loot" function even if some of the characters are dead?

Thanks for reading,
    Rillak
    Last edited by rillak; 2014-01-07 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it should function if they're dead. Though it shouldn't be too much a problem to keep them alive should it?

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyce223 View Post
    Yes, it should function if they're dead. Though it shouldn't be too much a problem to keep them alive should it?
    Thanks for the answer.
    Well, depending on their gear quality and our Monster Power-level they might end up dying during Arcane Enchanted/Molten etc. since we're not controlling them at all.

Dont think is a good strategy, you can probably find more items but mobs will take way longer to kill so in the end the items/hour will probably be less