Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    With the exception of Alfa, I agree.
    Alfas are fabulous, you heathen.

Except for the owning part, they're not so much fun in that respect.

Why are people here so deadbent on trying to somehow magically prove that money doesnt buy happiness. Happiness is subjective, to each their own. Stop saying that it wont make someone happy because it can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Alfas are fabulous, you heathen.

Except for the owning part, they're not so much fun in that respect.
    Like having a hot cousin. Nice to look at but don't get caught in one.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Win lottery, setup most of my immediate family for relatively comfortable living, not enough to retire but shit, go pay some bills off on me...then retire to Switzerland or something and live off the interest eating chocolate and drinking beers. Take an annual trip somewhere. That'd be me happy.
    The beer here isn't really good. Though you could just take a helicopter ride to Bavaria when you feel like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Why are people here so deadbent on trying to somehow magically prove that money doesnt buy happiness. Happiness is subjective, to each their own. Stop saying that it wont make someone happy because it can.
    Happiness is subjective and to each their own but people fool heartedly think money = happiness.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Why are people here so deadbent on trying to somehow magically prove that money doesnt buy happiness.
    Happiness is subjective, to each their own. Stop saying that it wont make someone happy because it can.
    It has been proven by other people. Don't shoot the messenger.

Actually, thinking about it, money can buy happiness because you can afford to pay for a psychologist who can help you to find out how to be happy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Like having a hot cousin. Nice to look at but don't get caught in one.
    More like having a date with an extremely attractive woman, who you aren't entirely convinced will actually turn up, so just make sure you have a plan B, e.g. a slightly less attractive, but more reliable lady, or in the case of an Alfa, a bus pass.