Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    What I see here, is another one of those people like yourself, who inexplicably stay on a forum dedicated to game that you hate.
    This mindset is tiring. I don't even agree with what the person is saying; but what would we have if everyone on MMO-Champion liked/loved WoW? An echo chamber, and that's hardly good for debate; which is the point of a forum by definition.

You also have to bear in mind that not everyone 'hates' WoW per se; many for example, used to love it how it was and now hate it how it is. The vice versa of course is true; as is the fact that some people have always hated it, and some people always loved it.

MODS, we need a pool , I vote nooooooo

A lot of people are looking at this in a very odd way. The new pvp season is not delaying WoD. How boring would it be to have all your toons sitting full griev on all their specs? I much prefer gearing again in a fresh season rather than pressing this same season for another 5 to 6 months. Honestly I just feel bad for the PvE'rs as they have said no new raid content. Maybe this will give a little boost to the amount of pvp'rs.

I honestly don't know why this is such a big surprise to anyone. I knew when they announced end of march release date for Diablo ROS. that WOD wasn't showing its face till end of summer. They will maximize profits for diablo ROS before releasing WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    A lot of people are looking at this in a very odd way. The new pvp season is not delaying WoD. How boring would it be to have all your toons sitting full griev on all their specs? I much prefer gearing again in a fresh season rather than pressing this same season for another 5 to 6 months. Honestly I just feel bad for the PvE'rs as they have said no new raid content. Maybe this will give a little boost to the amount of pvp'rs.
    well after 27k cp its basicly free....

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well after 27k cp its basicly free....
    Right but how many alts do you get to that point before it just starts to feel stale? My point is that even in pvp gearing is a lot of the enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Because otherwise there would be a lot less need for PvE players to run LFR or Flex.
    Flex is 540, LFR is 528. I can get 540 PvP gear for basically nothing solo so why would I want the hassle of Flex groups and their elitism for the same gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Flex is 540, LFR is 528. I can get 540 PvP gear for basically nothing solo so why would I want the hassle of Flex groups and their elitism for the same gear?
    Because you are limited to ~1 item a week in PvP at the start, have to participate in something you (maybe) are not used to and (may) have to play a spec you are not used to (ie tanks, arcane mages, etc)

Results may vary

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! More pews.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    What I see here, is another one of those people like yourself, who inexplicably stay on a forum dedicated to game that you hate. Then you spend your time swearing at people, insulting people and telling them how "ignorant" and "blind" they are.
    It's a great irony.

There's a difference between having an opinion about things one wants to change or get better, and what YOU are doing. The former is prefered, the latter is not wanted.

There can be no discussion with people like you. Your mind is set. You're here to "educate" people and tell them how wrong they are. That's not discussion.
    Wasn't swearing at people nor calling anyone ignorant. This is a discussion forum. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Holinka just confirmed that the datamined 540 ilvl PvP gear for Season 15 is lower than the actual value we should expect. So, 548, 553 maybe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Holinka just confirmed that the datamined 540 ilvl PvP gear for Season 15 is lower than the actual value we should expect. So, 548, 553 maybe?
    Just give me 570 gear and hear dragonchasers whine.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    I don't think people are mad because they need to replace their PvP gear, but because they were hoping WoD is closer to release (even if it was obvious it's not, since not even BETA is not launched yet). People like gearing up, but they prefer to do it in a new xpac.

This makes me happy, I was not looking forward to leveling on a very crowded PvP server next expansion with 200k less health than the PvE heroes. Making the new PvP gear 550 ish would make world PvP pretty balanced imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Just give me 570 gear and hear dragonchasers whine.
    They should do that to give pver's something to do to, since you know there wont be another raid.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Oh boy, I get to grind yet another gear set, instead of simply enjoying having good gear. I could honestly not care less about the implications that the expansion is a ways off, as I expected that anyway. But I am really growing tired of having to grind gear over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    But I am really growing tired of having to grind gear over and over.
    I honestly think this is an endemic problem with the game these days.

Gear is too disposable, which inherently lessens its value.

When gear is shot as the only reward, and it's less valuable than ever, you have a snag right at the heart of your game.

Have they given any rough estimates/hints/etc when we should expect the new season to start?

Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    nooooooooooo , just no no no no noooooo (((((((((((((((((((.
    They promised us a fast xpac , they said there wont be another dragon soul , they said sooner that u expect. I love wow so much that i had so much patience with Dragon soul and still a loyal customer and kept on playing and waited for mists. But i promise , if you guys do another " a year of dragonsoul" im sure i wont be the only one out.

Am i overreacting guys? :<
    yes find another game to play till next expac

10+ Year Old Account
    New season would make sense if there will be balance tweaks and corrections before it starts.

Giving more free titles to Warriors during another 5 months and seeing more people rerolling Warrior or, as only alternatives, Hunter and Frost Mage - is that what they want? I hope not.

P.S. My own warrior is lvl 21 now. Even I started thinking that way, though I despise FOTM rerolling.