Deleted

I don't understand connected realms

So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

So how does it work ?

Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    So I first thought they were going to fuse the realms
    And it doesn't seem to be the case

So how does it work ?

Let's just imagine, I have a character on server A, and another on server B.
    A & B are getting connected.
    Does this mean for exemple that I can get my character B in my character A's guild ?
    Yes, that's exactly what it means.

Don't know why you thought they weren't fusing, that's pretty much it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    But it is a fusion. It's a realm merge essentially. The only difference is that the realm tag will persist, so that people don't have to change names. Someone from realm A could join a realm B guild, most certainly. And raid with them and everything.
    So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?

So you can outpass the 11 char limit on the same server by using different realm tags ?
    Yes you can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. 11 toons for each server in the connected group which could ultimately take you all the way up to the per-account cap.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |