Deleted

Hellscream's Decapitator vs Xal'Atoh (N)

I was lucky enough to get both of these tonight, which leads me to my question.

I've never been much of a simcrafter, so i thought you guys might be able to help me out on this one. I'm currently using two Greatswords of Pride's Fall, one of them being Warforged.

15+ Year Old Account
    use Xal'atoh and the warforged greatsword, Xal'atoh gives crit / mastery which is amazing, the warforged greatsword will give the most stats out of the other alternatives and should be used in your main hand because it should have highest damage

Only situation I can think of where you wouldn't want to use Xal'toh is if you're a human and need that Expertise from the racial to maintain 7.5% Expertise. Even then it might not be worth the hassle since it frees up 2 or so red sockets for Crafty gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Only situation I can think of where you wouldn't want to use Xal'toh is if you're a human and need that Expertise from the racial to maintain 7.5% Expertise. Even then it might not be worth the hassle since it frees up 2 or so red sockets for Crafty gems.
    Not even then. Weapon damage is too important for us.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Not even then. Weapon damage is too important for us.
    OP said they have the following weapons:

Warforged Greatsword of Pride's Fall, Normal Greatsword of Pride's Fall, Normal Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl and the Normal Hellscream's Decapitator. I'm assuming OP has enough valor to upgrade Xal'atoh to 561 and has already upgraded the Sha weapons, thus the only difference between the weapons is in the secondary stats and racials.

Obviously OP will use the Warforged Greatsword in MH since it has the highest weapon damage. The issue is what to use in the OH; if OP is Human they get bonus Expertise with Swords which might be worth continuing to use the non-Warforged Greatsword if it maximizes total Crit by not having to gem Crafty/reforge for Expertise and moreso if OP is an Orc with regards to Xal'atoh.

To put this simply Xal'atoh is bis but you always want to use a weapon with more damage on it making any warforged piece you may have better so pridesfall warforged main hand Xal'atoh off hand.