Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    But about that scorpion, how exactly does it work then. People saying you get insane Mangle crits but can you use your own abilities in the scorpion at all?
    Afaik not. You get a new action bar with the scorpion spells.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

    I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

  2. #42
    The Lightbringer Danishpsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Afaik not. You get a new action bar with the scorpion spells.

    Well why are people talking about huge Mangle crits then? Unless they call the abilities from the scorpion "Mangle".

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Well why are people talking about huge Mangle crits then? Unless they call the abilities from the scorpion "Mangle".
    Seems likely to me to be honest. The scorpion is kinda mangly
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

    I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

  4. #44
    The Lightbringer Danishpsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Seems likely to me to be honest. The scorpion is kinda mangly
    Just talked to our Prot Warrior, who said he heard something about people being able to use their normal abilities in the scorpion, wonder if there's some sort of bug.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishpsycho View Post
    Just talked to our Prot Warrior, who said he heard something about people being able to use their normal abilities in the scorpion, wonder if there's some sort of bug.
    Sounds unintended if it is so. We never noticed this behavior, but we did not have that much time playing around with the scorpion.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

    I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •