2s and 3s top hybrid pick

What would you guys consider the best hybrid class is to go with when teaming with a resto druid and warrior or dk?

I was thinking Elemental Shaman > Retribution Pally and a Feral Druid would seem redundant with the healer's CC. I don't see many hybrid classes in the top brackets with 3's besides a Druid because of Resto.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CTSNic View Post
    What would you guys consider the best hybrid class is to go with when teaming with a resto druid and warrior or dk?

I was thinking Elemental Shaman > Retribution Pally and a Feral Druid would seem redundant with the healer's CC. I don't see many hybrid classes in the top brackets with 3's besides a Druid because of Resto.

Cheers!
    I would try out a Elemental shaman, if you can juke kicks and dodge incoming melee mongos you can do some decent damage and totems come in useful.

There are a lot of LSD (Lock, Shaman, Druid) compositions these days, so your best luck with a hybrid is definitely an Elemental Shaman, though that's assuming your partner is able to control the enemy well enough so that the Shaman doesn't get tunneled to death (the reason why Affliction and Elemental compliment each other so well).

Well, the totems do come useful as a shaman, but shamans usually seem to fall over when I do 3's right now on a different toon. Once they are out of their totems the totems are useless, right? In addition it seems shamans can be silenced to death, but perhaps an ele shaman doesn't worry as much about silence and interrupts as enhancement?

Is it safe to say that a Pally who plays skillfully would be outdone by a skilled ele shaman, as far as charts seem to show? I know any class can be great, but as far as the utility of a shaman vs the utility of a pally and burst damage, shaman comes on top - or is this a misunderstanding?

And just for grins, a Feral Druid, Resto Druid, and Tanky Melee DPS such as DK, Warrior, or Lock would not make it high in the brackets, yes? Due to redundant cc's from same classes or does a healer do any CC at higher brackets anyway?...more so focused on keeping the DPS alive? It is too hard to tell in videos/streams. Not many if any healer streamers to watch and see what they do at higher brackets like DPS classes. :P

Deleted
    Windwalker monks are pretty strong in 2's and could work any of the classes you have mentioned