Nvidia sli 770s evga or single 780 ti

Which would be better? For single monitor? For dual monitors because I might add more monitors for wow?

User was infracted for thread spam.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-01-08 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, someone posted just today that WoW hates SLI.

First search result from http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...ingle-780.html

I'm not sure if the 780ti can support 3 monitors although it should. SLI, although not very buggy, its still not as good as one card reliability wise. Some games wont utilize SLI as well. Therefor you wont get the full performance of both cards. I would go for the 780Ti. One card, almost as strong as 770's SLI. Less issues and games will utilize the whole card. Plus it is just easier to manage. I was going for 770 SLI but with the new 780Ti, im just going to get that instead.

Either way would work fine. Although I think a single 780Ti will perform better than 2 770's when it comes to games utilizing multi-gpu support. If you did 770's I would go for the 4GB version since your running 3 monitors all in 1080p.

Also in the future you could get another 780Ti, which wouldn't be for a long ass time tbh.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    780Ti, no question.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Single video card unless you love tinkering with Sli profiles/settings just to get a single game to work. And less stress on the power supply by not powering 2 cards.

You've been warned three separate times now to stop making new threads regarding your build. Stick to your first thread. Thread closed.