Computer Freezing

Hi, yesterday while I was playing WoW my computer froze 4 times within 2 hours. My mouse would stop working and the sound would keep repeating over and over. My reset button wouldn't work. And if I remember correctly it auto turned off 10-15 secs later once. I set it to not auto restart when it crashes so I waited for a Blue Screen and nothing appeared.

Windows 7 64 bits.
    I7 2600k.
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660.
    Kingstone SSD 120gb (My Windows is here).
    A 1tb HD.
    And weird I downloaded a program to show my computer stuffs and it's not showing my Motherboard (it's saying it's unknown). All I remember is that it's an Asus.

Before I bought the SSD I already had 2 BSOD (but yesterday there was none just freeze and nothing). Nothing is overclocked.

Another possibility would be you power supply. That is not the best one out there for sure.

I doubt it's it for 2 reasons.

First reason: I bought it 4 months ago and it's a Corsair 700w.

Second reason: I've had problems with power supply before (different computers). All of them would just shut down without freezing.

But still that's a good guess. And if it's indeed it then I'm screwed haha.

Ps: It didn't freeze today.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reset is hardware switch, no software can stop it from working. If it's not working it's either not connected or there's a physical problem.
    You are going to need to open up the case and inspect your motherboard. You are looking for bloated/exploded transistors.
    PM me weird stuff :3