New to kittycats - addons / trackers

Hello everyone,

I recently collecting feral gear on my boomkin since I've always liked the idea of how ferals do damage, bleeds with some direct dmg and such. I got my last piece the other day and am currently sitting on 542 ilvl. I know people say Feral is easier than ever and all that, but I find it quite overwhelming coming from my fury warrior, with mostly no timers to watch. Now I gotta keep up a buff, bleeds, make sure I dont overwrite stronger bleeds, factor in TF, use different combo generators depending on energy lvl / beserk and on top of that theres DoC.
    I havent got any addons for feral and in the guide theres a bunch of suggestions, but I feel like I want to redo my UI to get a really nice feral setup and with learning the spec and having to do that it's a bit much.

So, instead of just reading a guide that says get this, I was wondering if some of you guys could tell me which addons you use, why and maybe how you set it up / would suggest setting it up for a completely new cat.

Also, when you get a super buffed rip / rake (tf, trinks, doc) you just let it fall off before you apply new bleeds and use DoC on what then, FBs?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

start playing with HoTW first, no need to rush into the deep without practice
    and addons and trackers are personaly preference, even as I play with default blizzard ui other people would point at me and call noob, while I just rape them on the meters
    but anyway most reliable I think is Weakauras to track things, try looking for strings on fluiddruid forum/google/here

I have used in the past and i think it still works "Feral by night". I think there is a new version called "Feral by night Lite". It could help you start learning how to play kitty.

I play druid as an alt and i found Droodfocus addon quite good for feral.It has some annoying stuff like sound effects and bleed effects on screen but those can be disabled easily.