Difficulties with over hit cap as Shadow

Hi all!

I am your average Flex and LFR hero, so access to loot is very limited. I'm finally at that stage where I have an influx of hit rating (19.30%!) and cannot reforge or re-gem anything anymore. In order to not lose my 120 intellect socket bonuses, I've been considering replacing the 5 Energized Wild Jade (haste/spirit) I have to Forceful Wild Jade (haste/stam). I was wondering if this is something I should do seeing as the hit is practically useless laying around there, and gem for a little survivability instead.

Has anyone else been doing this or seen it around?

Many thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done it before as a Ret Paladin. It's minimal, barely noticeable. But if you want to min max going with the forceful jades are doing just that. I'd do it if I were you, because I already do it.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Welcome to spacegoat world. Yup, if there is absolutely no other way for you to go under hit cap and you have hit / spirit gems, replace them with stam gems or even drop the socket bonus if it's not worth it:

320 sec stat > 120 int socket bonus > spirit socket bonus.

Or you can always just accept the fact that dropping down to a better itemized/lower ilvl item might be better in the long run. 13 ilvls is a big gap in many cases, however. Especially considering probably 2-3 pieces from Ordos will get you hit-capped.