Question about BrM Gemming

So I use AMR for gemming/reforging and Im at the point where I dont need ay more hit so it has me gemming Crit Stam to get 120 Agi socket bonuses. I try to gear for as much DPS as possible while still keeping a decent amount of Mastery so I do go for socket bonuses (Using hit and exp split gems). Now my question is would I gain more DPS ignoring a 120 socket bonus and going double crit or keep Crit/Stam. Im assuming double Crit but I figured Id ask here first.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ooter/advanced

12.5% Mastery, 7.62% hit, 15.01% exp, 66.05% crit, 4754 haste (11.19%)

I'm not 100% certain at how much of a dps increase it is, but it only picks up the Helm, Hands, and Boots socket bonuses. Granted, this does put you at 9% crit over the boss crit cap (57% for DW, the 66.05% is actually AFTER the bosses -3% reduction), so perhaps you could drop some crit for a bit more haste/mastery. All I did was try to keep your mastery as close to where you currently keep it and try to get more crit and drop a bit of agility out of it. If you did want to stop at the white crit cap, and then raise your mastery you could get it up to 17% raid buffed. But you can do whatever.

To answer your question though, about whether crit/stam x2 +120agi is better than 2x crit gems just look at what you would gain by going for socket bonus.

((120*1.05)*2)=252ap + ((120*1.05)/1259.5)=.10% crit + ((160*2)/600)=.53% crit = 252ap and .63% crit

vs

((320*2)/600)=1.06% crit

Now, the difference is only 252ap vs .43% crit. The difference is, that small bit of AP is generally worthless. While the .43% will be of some use, even scaled with vengeance. Generally, unless you're already matching the socket bonus with a color gem you're using (i.e. putting a 320crit gem in a yellow socket) it's probably not worth picking up the 120 agi bonus.

IMO it really depends on your reforge status. I do everything manually so gem and some enchant (cloak, gloves, etc) are where I got flexibility from. For example, if you got your hit to 2390 ish after you reforging everything to max your crit, it is not a bad idea to get 160 hit from a blue socket side. Then it is worth to get your socket bonus from belt. But if that's not the case, and you don't need that little bit health which you usually don't, you might as well just forget about it.