Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    *We have made slight™ adjustments to PVP to give players a better experience*

-Warrior-
    Damage done by Overpower has been reduced with 200%. Reverted: Mortal strikes damage has been increased by 200% instead.
    Mocking banner area of effect has been reduced by 2 yards.
    Bladestorms icon has been improved to better reflect the ability.

-Mage-
    Mastery: Icicles has been readjusted. The left icicle now does 0.00000000000000000000000000001% less damage.
    To compensate for the icicle nerf we have now buffed Ice Lance damage with 33.4%.
    Frost bolt damage was also increased with 33.4% because why not?

-Priest-
    A pointless visual effect has been added to penance.

-PVP overall-
    A bug that no one knew about has been resolved.
    More pointless visual effects was added.
    Arena: Fireworks now shoot out into the arena when you win.

*Think we really hit the nail this time with these changes.*
    I laughed... and also were kinda bothered because it's possible.

We need a more epic looking Gladiator mount

10+ Year Old Account
    there are only 2 things that are 100% guaranteed:
    1. bugs
    2. exploits

a patched together patch (lol) to try and buy time to work on WoD since they have no real content to give players subs will drop as im sure they already are.

But honestly what does any new pvp season bring...the same shit... just saying
    You might get new gear art
    Increased Ilv and stats... maybe some more class tweaks.... same as always
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

*We have made slight™ adjustments to PVP to give players a better experience*

-Warrior-
    Damage done by Overpower has been reduced with 200%. Reverted: Mortal strikes damage has been increased by 200% instead.
    Mocking banner area of effect has been reduced by 2 yards.
    Bladestorms icon has been improved to better reflect the ability.

-Mage-
    Mastery: Icicles has been readjusted. The left icicle now does 0.00000000000000000000000000001% less damage.
    To compensate for the icicle nerf we have now buffed Ice Lance damage with 33.4%.
    Frost bolt damage was also increased with 33.4% because why not?

-Priest-
    A pointless visual effect has been added to penance.

-PVP overall-
    A bug that no one knew about has been resolved.
    More pointless visual effects was added.
    Arena: Fireworks now shoot out into the arena when you win.

*Think we really hit the nail this time with these changes.*

My god...

Amazing

- - - Updated - - -

PVP is competitive, PVE is not. Guess where these changes has the most negative impact? I'm sorry, I will never sympathize with the PVE community because someones class and spec have to suffer being 3rd or 4th on recount, it's a non issue in my opinion.
    Marry me? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    1. Attempts to make pvp better (adjustments of classes).

2. Only new gear and same classes are dominating/shitting on the rest?

I hope for 1. but fear its 2.
    2. with a slight variation in classes. In other words; switching up fotm to keep the metagame "fresh".

The only thing you should expect is another gear grind to keep you busy for a few months until the next expac comes out.

They should buff bladestorm so I can yolo 5 warriors to 2200 in 5s like my mate did this season. Seriously if 5 of the same class can get glad rankings you're doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wouldnt expect anything sweeping. seeing as how its the last season of the expansion and im sure theyll be focusing on doing a bunch of retweaking and balancing for WoD it doesnt seem like it make a whole lot of logical sense to spend a hefty amount of time worrying about anything other than drastic changes needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Laughing at anyone who thinks there will be any actual balance.
    Balance druids?

Yea I laughed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly higher level gear and exploits.

Deleted
    PVP is competitive, PVE is not. Guess where these changes has the most negative impact? I'm sorry, I will never sympathize with the PVE community because someones class and spec have to suffer being 3rd or 4th on recount, it's a non issue in my opinion.
    holy fuck I jizzed how much truth has been spoken here

More of the same. Possibly different classes holding the most mongoloid damage potential, depending on how gear scaling works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    Blizzard will make the least played classes (not spec's) have an OP spec so that people will reroll and have something to do until WoD. They have probably figured out that this would lead to the lowest amount of sub quits and are therefor forcing the dev's to do this.
    Now that only 3s are considered, cause for some mythical reasions the devs themselve balance to it and the community only recognize 3s, that class is easily the dk and to some degree the monk, too, but only cause its a new class.

I serously doubt the devs will finally revisit dks dd specs and balance them in pvp. They didn't for a whole xpack and won't now and this includes even the sacred PvE, not just PvP. The hole in dk design is so big, that only a complete lock revamp could ever hope to fix it.

it might be much easier to balance specs such as rets and spriests by adjusting some numbers.

PvE isn't competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    EDIT: Oh and Blizzard will either leave warriors how they are now, or nerf them into fucking oblivion because there's no such thing as a middle-ground.
    This, I've played warrior since vanilla. I don't think there's any other class that has "rubberbanded" from OP to pathetic to OP as much as Warriors historically have. I love the playstyle of Warrior, I just want them to be more PvP-balanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    The same as every season...

Blizzard gives these freak random buffs to a random class moments before the season hits that indirectly makes them overpowered. In a bizarre twist of events, Blizzard buffs the class again and a new FoTM is born. The ladders are then filled with these FoTM heroes in all sorts of random comps that weren't viable before. Players then swarm onto the forums raging about the new power class, only to be told by the players of the new FoTM that everyone is retarded and should just l2p.

Every.
    Fucking.
    Season.

FoTM = Flavour of The Month

EDIT: Oh and Blizzard will either leave warriors how they are now, or nerf them into fucking oblivion because there's no such thing as a middle-ground.
    This pretty much sums it up perfectly.

The only thing that is constant with the pvp seasons is that they are never ever balanced.

Another boring and pointless gear grind, likely nothing else.

Completely separating PVE and PVP!

...one can wish...