Deleted

Best day for LFR

Hello

I have switched from Paladin to Warlock for upcoming expansion. Now, I am gearing up, so I can raid with my guild and tune to their playstyle before the launch.

Last week I managed to kill all bosses in LFR except Garrosh. I know it is always a lottery when you play LFR, and we all know how people behave...

Do you know any statistics showing which day and hour there is a kill of one of the bosses in LFR? Should I queue on the SoG wings in special order? How can I maximize the chance to kill the last boss? What is your personal experience with LFR people?

Thanks for help

Deleted
    The earlier in the week you queue the better the groups are. Generally speaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    The earlier in the week you queue the better the groups are. Generally speaking.
    I would agree with this with the caveat that if you aren't pulling your weight or putting in an honest effort, you are more likely to get vote kicked earlier in the week too. Those runs in my experience are mostly fast and wipe free. Just pay attention to any instructions from the RL and you should be OK.
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tcfoo View Post
    Just pay attention to any instructions from the RL and you should be OK.
    Frankly, I'd really want to return to WoW for a shot at the LFR SoO. But when I remember the pain of leading LFR groups at bosses like Durumu LFR and Lei Shen LFR, I just run the opposite way at full speed. When 8-9 out of 10 groups prove to be living nightmares, the nice memories fade away quickly..

tuesday (reset) is the best day other than tuesday the week turns into a bag of suck

The sooner after reset, the better the groups will be. By the weekend, they'll hit rock bottom. The fact that groups early in the week are generally better means that people who play a lot will prefer to get their LFR done early in the week, which just means the LFRs later in the week get even worse. It's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I find that I get the best groups from Tuesday-Thursday. Sundays are usually decent also from my experiences.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Whether or not an LFR run is "1shot everything" or "wipe 4 times on every single boss" seems to be completely random, for me.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For EU Wednesday is the best day. I've never seen a better LFR group than on a Wednesday with ToT Part 3. Quick and Clean.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Armir View Post
    Hello

I have switched from Paladin to Warlock for upcoming expansion. Now, I am gearing up, so I can raid with my guild and tune to their playstyle before the launch.

Last week I managed to kill all bosses in LFR except Garrosh. I know it is always a lottery when you play LFR, and we all know how people behave...

Do you know any statistics showing which day and hour there is a kill of one of the bosses in LFR? Should I queue on the SoG wings in special order? How can I maximize the chance to kill the last boss? What is your personal experience with LFR people?

Thanks for help
    I have a feeling over half the playerbase will be playing warlocks in WoD.

Deleted
    none, I have been on pretty much every day and night depending on what time I have free and they have been filled with people who would make a dead pigeon look intelligent. It really is a crap shoot whether you get a group that is competent or a group filled with jelly people.

I found any day not ending with the letter "y" is a good day to queue!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    People who say "play as soon as possible after reset" really haven't been in LFR lately. Or maybe they're in EU or something.

In the US, it really doesn't matter what day. You have good groups, you have bad groups.

My advice though: Avoid SoO wing 2, Megaera (like the PLAGUE!), and HoF. SoO Wing 4 is also probably not worth the trouble considering it takes 1-2 hours and you get no heirlooms.

Deleted
    In EU wednesday is the best for LFR (and Celestials/Ordos). And like someone said avoid part 2 - its not worth it. Why, you may ask? Here's why: http://imgur.com/r/wow/8j6rXU0.
    Last edited by mmoc788bbee8c8; 2014-01-09 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday Afternoon-Evening
    Saturday/Sunday Afternoon-Night

Everything else is pretty terrible from my experiences. I've done many late night runs and a lot of the people are just absolute window lickers.

Wednesday for EU Gamers, fastest invites, best groups.