Needing a Leather Worker

By logic if I can get into phase with a player on a different realm I should be able to trade goods to get services? Just wondering since I'me looking for a LW and can't find one on my realm with what I want.

So here I ask. Can I use peoples professions from other servers?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

No you can not.
    All the crafting professions require that the items be in their inventory, and cross realm trading specifically prohibits gold/items.
    Only exceptions to this are loot drops prior to the 2 hr window expiring and conjured items.

Deleted
    Just going to confirm what Nestar said.

You can't trade anything Xrealm with other players except for stuff that has the 2hr tradewindow from dungeons/raids etc. and conjured items.

If your server has free char migration to it, then you could check the servers that peopel can migrate from.

That's what I did when I needed a rare head from Blacksmithing that would take a while to find on my own server. Farmed the mats and managed to get some gold to pay a fee.

You could always get a pet and use the pet as payment if you can't farm the stuff/get gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can not trade materials like that, only merged servers are able to do so. But for others, you cannot.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..