Questing Horde side POST CATA

Hey all. Just looking for some suggestions. I am starting some Hordies, and want suggestions on WHERE to level for some fun quests. I haven't leveled a Horde toon, or even an Alliance toon from scratch since Wrath.

Right now I am level 14 and I seem to have options for Azshara or Barrens. I'm open to anything.

Thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't really any fun quests, because low level is made to get you to 90 asap, although saying that, later on over on eastern kingdoms you can punch deathwing in the face.

But I'll suggest when leveling, queue dungeons only once per dungeon, do the quests in there, then go back to normal questing, I find it quicker than spamming dungeons.

Hillsbrad Foothills and Badlands aren't bad for novelty. If you make a Forsaken you can see the rest of the Worgen story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd highly advise you visit Southern Barrens.

- Undead starting area, passing through Silverpine Forest and Hillsbrad Foothills. Simply the best zones in the game.
    - Azshara. Goblin stuff!
    - Ashenvale. Horde side from this zone is much better than Alliance.
    - Stonetalon Mountains. Same as Ashenvale.
    - Southern Barrens. Though from here on experiences start to be very similar for both Horde and Alliance.
    - Blood Elves starting area also deserves a visit, if you like some Arthas and Scourge stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    - Undead starting area, passing through Silverpine Forest and Hillsbrad Foothills. Simply the best zones in the game.
    - Azshara. Goblin stuff!
    - Ashenvale. Horde side from this zone is much better than Alliance.
    - Stonetalon Mountains. Same as Ashenvale.
    - Southern Barrens. Though from here on experiences start to be very similar for both Horde and Alliance.
    - Blood Elves starting area also deserves a visit, if you like some Arthas and Scourge stuff.
    Yeah all these areas. As someone who levelled several Horde characters pre-cataclysm (ok, two) and one post cataclysm, the difference in the experiences is night and day. The Horde questing experience is excellent, I'd place particular emphasis as Madruga has done by placing them at the top of his list, on Silverpine Forest leading into Hillsbrad. Both zones are the apex of the Horde levelling experience.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer taking an Eastern Kingdoms approach to my leveling, even though there are a few dull zones in the mix that have had little done to them other than connecting old pre-Cata quests in a more convenient fashion (Tirisfal, Arathi).

Silverpine is amazing, really feels like a moving battle where you're pushing the Gilnean forces back to their wall, and Hillsbrad is pretty cool (albeit, a touch disturbing with the human vegetables and the bears).

Past the Thandol Span, I find most every zone to be enjoyable. The Badlands has some cool Black Dragonflight lore (and punching Deathwing in the face). Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes are very nostalgic with Blackrock mountain looming overhead. Blasted Lands is a little ho-hum at first in my opinion, but the new swampy area thingy that was added in the south really adds something new and cool to the zone.

Good luck on your ventures!

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken, Bloodelves and Goblins have fantastic starting zones, the goblin zone may start to get tedious a second time.

The tauren, orc and troll experiences are almost the same as they converge but for a core horde point it's very informative.

This won't help much but I did one of each just to see my way through it. I stuck solely to the eastern kingdoms on my bloodelves and undead and that showed a much more centered story on the 3rd war conflict and ramifications of the lich king, scourge, troll wars and alliance skirmishes.

Kalimdor was more horde core heavy for the orcs, tauren and trolls (and goblins) with survival and identity crisis and forging a new home for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled Penguin View Post
    I prefer taking an Eastern Kingdoms approach to my leveling, even though there are a few dull zones in the mix that have had little done to them other than connecting old pre-Cata quests in a more convenient fashion (Tirisfal, Arathi).

Silverpine is amazing, really feels like a moving battle where you're pushing the Gilnean forces back to their wall, and Hillsbrad is pretty cool (albeit, a touch disturbing with the human vegetables and the bears).

Past the Thandol Span, I find most every zone to be enjoyable. The Badlands has some cool Black Dragonflight lore (and punching Deathwing in the face). Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes are very nostalgic with Blackrock mountain looming overhead. Blasted Lands is a little ho-hum at first in my opinion, but the new swampy area thingy that was added in the south really adds something new and cool to the zone.

Good luck on your ventures!
    The thing is, past Arathi in Eastern Kingdoms and Southern Barrens in Kalimdor, both Horde and Alliance experiences are very very similar. The majority of factions are neutral anyway, so the quest is exactly the same. Even when there are faction-only quests, what changes is just a bit of text, the rest is pretty much the same, just on the other side of the fence.

Eastern and Western Plaguelands, Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes and Blasted Lands are amazing zones. Very much worth it. But if one already leveled an Alliance toon, the Horde side is nearly equal.

Deleted
    Silverpine Forest & Hillsbrad Footills - Forsaken/Worgen lore (and Orkus)
    Badlands - Lore and fun quests
    Thousand Needles - Lot of fun and you get your own personal boat
    Azshara - Goblin stuff
    Un'goro Crater - Mainly for one particular questline involving Maximillian of Northshire
    Cape and Northern Stranglethorn - Great music, and Monkey Island feel.

Both Plaguelands are also quite good.

Thousand Needles is fun. You get a boat!

Thanks guys! I guess I will level two so I can see the Undead stuff and the Azshara/S Barrens stuff.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere, really. I hate the Horde quests in Cata.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

-Silverpine (best cata zone IMO)
    -Hillsbrad
    -Badlands
    -Western Plaguelands