Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Swear there was a thread on this not long ago, but that's probably just full of crap like the first few comments in this anyway.

OT: As I said in the other thread, I'm glad to see more competition back. Always routed for Paragon just because they amazed me at how they blew everyone else out of the water - I'm not sure if they'll do the same this tier with Method though, I imagine they'd have to get used to their new team, leadership and extra players. Will also be nice to see if Blood Legion can keep up still, I kinda don't want them to be pushed out just because it gives the US something to cheer for. And innevitably come second third.

Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    can't really say I'm a big fan of the "World First" races, but it's always nice to see people coming back to WoW, especially old time players. Is it wishful thinking to believe this may indicate a sub increase for WoD?
    I think the people they recruited were playing WoW already; they were just in different guilds.

Jesus them Finns are hardcore lol. Stepping it up and there isnt even any new goals out there yet

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't post here if you clearly don't care.
    nice ad hominem, aeluron. i expect much better from you, bro.

and even though i was infracted my point still stands. seriously, they're just another guild on a game. i love gaming, but i don't coddle people who play them and i voiced my opinion, that others surely agree with. so, seriously, who gives a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was bound to happen with 20man Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you don't care, don't post in here. Anyone posting "I don't care" or "Who gives a shit" or anything of the kind will be infracted.
    Who.
    Gives.
    A.
    Shit....

Infracted; Post constructively.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-01-09 at 06:47 AM.
    #nannypolicemoderators

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Bring back Death and Taxes vs Nihilum!
    DnT is back casually -they're on Mal'ganis-US horde. They took all their world firsts over to Guild Wars 2 if I remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    nice ad hominem, aeluron. i expect much better from you, bro.

and even though i was infracted my point still stands. seriously, they're just another guild on a game. i love gaming, but i don't coddle people who play them and i voiced my opinion, that others surely agree with. so, seriously, who gives a shit.
    That wasn't an ad homieum.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Should read "Back to Raiding"
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    Didn't actually thought this would happen

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Blood Legion can pull off a World First come WoD.
    Lel, that's never gonna happen
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

This is fantastic news! I'm a big Paragon fan and cannot wait to see them take method down!!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

That wasn't an ad homieum.
    yes it was. you attacked him by saying "don't post anything if you clearly don't care". his opinion was that he doesn't give a shit. which is, regardless of what the mods say, posting more constructively than you.

seriously, it's a classic ad hominem.

Ever since all the top guilds transferred Horde for the racials, I'm no longer interested as much in any world firsts. Also the number of guilds competing for world firsts has gown down to just the same couple of guilds. Paragon, Method, Blood Legion. It gets boring just seeing these guilds alternate taking the spots like musical chairs.

IMO it was much more exciting in Vanilla and TBC when there were literally dozens of guilds competing, both from Alliance and Horde. There was even a chance of underdog guilds claiming top spot and making the news.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Lel, that's never gonna happen
    well techically it can happen if method and paragon gonna retire at some point

Didn't think they'd be able to. Well done.
    Why not? They're a top guild and top guilds can always get new players.

It's all the smaller, more average guilds that will be getting shafted by Mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post

It's all the smaller, more average guilds that will be getting shafted by Mythic raiding.
    They're finnish only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

the big issue here was Paragon recruiting only Finns and their potential merger partner - Deprived - was not willing to put in as many hours during progression as they did. So yes, there was a small chance that we would get mythic raiding without Paragon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because players that met all of those 3 are very rare:
    1) You have to want to play for 16 hours a day during progress until everything is cleared
    2) You have to speak Finnish fluently
    3) You are skilled enough and have hardcore progress experience

10+ Year Old Account
    Coolcool, good to see them getting ready for Mystic in WoD.
    Time to worth out their newest strengths for 6.0.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?