Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    Nihilum tried and failed. Was hilarious.
    I actually missed that part - I remember them starting over after the first tier of mop was done. I saw Kungen's stream with Stone Guard progression and never heard anything about them again. Can someone shortly tell their story? I assume they failed and disbanded?

Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    Nihilum tried and failed. Was hilarious.
    Kungen and a couple others don't really count as Nihilum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    The seven bench warmers, come WOD, they've just recruited?
    roster will change a lot between now and then.

all guilds have more than 25/10 raiders (20 in wod)

Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    Yeah guys, don't disagree with the nazi mod fanboys about the irrelevant guild from several expansions ago. We can't have differing points of view tearing us apart. Wouldn't want to have someone point out the facts where the guild exploited their way to the majority of the their first kills or anything.
    Hes not asking you not to disagree, hes asking you not to post "lol who gives a shit comments" because if you really didn't give a shit you wouldn't post at all. The "don't give a shit comments" are just forum tryhards attempting to be edgy.

Christ, the amount of people who can't comprehend basic English here is pretty astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I actually missed that part - I remember them starting over after the first tier of mop was done. I saw Kungen's stream with Stone Guard progression and never heard anything about them again. Can someone shortly tell their story? I assume they failed and disbanded?
    From what I saw it looked like the new guild was a bunch of elitists who thought they were good at the game (so kind of like old Nihilum & Ensidia?). They wiped more than usual on the heroic bosses because their "pro players" kept dying to easy shit. And then there was this:

Kungen: lol no I would never raid 10 man
    Grand Empress Shekzeer - Nihilum goes 10 man and 5 heals this fight, yes that's right 5.

I don't think they ever killed Heroic Sha of Fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    From what I saw it looked like the new guild was a bunch of elitists who thought they were good at the game (so kind of like old Nihilum & Ensidia?). They wiped more than usual on the heroic bosses because their "pro players" kept dying to easy shit. And then there was this:

Kungen: lol no I would never raid 10 man
    Grand Empress Shekzeer - Nihilum goes 10 man and 5 heals this fight, yes that's right 5.

I don't think they ever killed Heroic Sha of Fear.
    thanks for the news - and I assume they gave up somewhere on their way to Sha? or still keep on raiding?

thanks for the news - and I assume they gave up somewhere on their way to Sha? or still keep on raiding?
    I saw Kungens stream when they were progressing on Sha; I'm pretty sure they quit during that time though. I can't find the guild on wowprogress to confirm.
    Last edited by Haywire5714; 2014-01-14 at 11:10 PM.

I guess its good for the game to have guilds like this around, Don't personally care for who is top (care for about what my own guild is doing) but yeah its nice to hear they moved from 10man back to 25. I wonder if this was due to mythic raid setting being 20man only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    I guess its good for the game to have guilds like this around, Don't personally care for who is top (care for about what my own guild is doing) but yeah its nice to hear they moved from 10man back to 25. I wonder if this was due to mythic raid setting being 20man only.
    most definitely mythic was the deciding factor.

Deleted
    I have no idea why - I thought they were vigorously sticking to 10-man as it was more fun and easier to manage in terms of attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie K View Post
    I have no idea why - I thought they were vigorously sticking to 10-man as it was more fun and easier to manage in terms of attendance?
    How can you stick to something that will not longer exist in the next progression race?
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie K View Post
    most definitely mythic was the deciding factor.
    There you go.

For guilds that want to raid Mythic it is rather a rough place to be right now:

25 mans have to assume a bit of attrition or cutting around 5 people (depending on bench sizes)

10 mans either have to:
    - hope that they can magically recruit after the expansion (bad plan)
    - run up to and run 2 10s (logistically and socially mess and gives the wrong number of tanks and healers)
    - recruit 15+ people to get to 25s before the expansion (with an unknown time frame) and then deal with the 25 problems

Not going to lie, my first respond to the announcement at Blizzcon of Mythic raiding was "we got screwed".

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    For guilds that want to raid Mythic it is rather a rough place to be right now:

25 mans have to assume a bit of attrition or cutting around 5 people (depending on bench sizes)

10 mans either have to:
    - hope that they can magically recruit after the expansion (bad plan)
    - run up to and run 2 10s (logistically and socially mess and gives the wrong number of tanks and healers)
    - recruit 15+ people to get to 25s before the expansion (with an unknown time frame) and then deal with the 25 problems

Not going to lie, my first respond to the announcement at Blizzcon of Mythic raiding was "we got screwed".
    completely agree. for our team that is not a hard core but tends to dabble in heroic modes as well it meant stopping cold at Wod Heroic and not going Mythic. Given our focus on social aspects of raiding and making friends within our tight knit group, recruiting 15+ strangers (which is more than our current 12man roster) didn't feel right.

If the mythic was 15man (not saying it should be) then we would think about expanding above that but with current situation we will just recruit missing classes/specs and happily enjoy the painless joys of flex heroic raids

Deleted
    Did they manage to recruit an all Finnish team once again?

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1080 View Post
    Did they manage to recruit an all Finnish team once again?
    http://www.paragon.fi/news/recruiting

yes - all Finnish old Paragon members + some people from Deprived (2nd 10man guild also Finnish) + new people

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Wouldn't a better place for this to be posted is on their website where it matters?
    How is this not appropriate for MMO-C?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.