[Guardian] Loot specialization question

I've recently switched my spec from feral to guardian and I'm unsure what spec to set for loot specialization. It seems feral is the better choice for the dps stats (crit)...but...am I missing something here? I mostly do LFR and Flex, if that helps guide the answer.

It should only affect trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkald View Post
    I've recently switched my spec from feral to guardian and I'm unsure what spec to set for loot specialization. It seems feral is the better choice for the dps stats (crit)...but...am I missing something here? I mostly do LFR and Flex, if that helps guide the answer.
    The only possible differences between Guardian and Feral loot specializations are Trinkets and Tier (Sha of Anger/Nalak/Celestials onlysince they drop specific pieces and not tokens). Otherwise they are the exact same choices.

So you're saying if I set my specialization to "Guardian" the loot I get won't have a bunch undesirable of dodge/etc on it? Actually...come to think of it...does leather armor with passive mitigation stats exist? I can't think of actually ever seeing it..... (affects Guardians and Brewmasters) .....?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally got Google to give me what I was looking for and found a battle.net post explaining the history of leather tanking gear. Bottom line: No passive mitigation stats (dodge/parry) exist on leather tanking gear since WotLK.
    Last edited by Donkald; 2014-01-09 at 02:32 AM.

If you have it set to Guardian you have a chance to receive: Vial, Hubris, Rook's, and Jugg. Plus tier pieces off of world bosses.

Feral gets you: AoC plus tier pieces off of world bosses.

Everything else is shared.