Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    If only this was the case. It says clearly:

Which leads me to think that the whole set of rules is made to push people down instead of bringing the worst special snowflakes back to earth.
    Oh, I agree. The phrasing is horrible, and the intent of the rules is to show a culture that is accused of doing this (not that the culture does it).
    There are some merits to the ideas (of the culture), but the rules are overstated, exaggerated, and I can see clearly why you're not a fan.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    TL;DR, but the ten rules look like they're invented by a bunch of mentally ill hypocrites and not even sober ones.
    *sighs*

It is literature. If you wish to accuse the author of being mentally ill or drunk go right ahead but the entry has merit simply because it describes an aspect of a book and the interpretation (edit: or relevance) of this in the countries similar in culture to the town of Nykoebing Mors.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2014-01-09 at 05:28 PM.

I wouldn't pay that much attention to what others think, there will always, always be someone who envies you for whatever reason (money, looks, etc). It's near impossible to avoid.