Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I just won the lottery!!

Well, not the actual lottery Today I did my weekly mount farm runs and wow... just wow. I just managed to get these mounts in 2 hours:

-Blue protodrake
    -fiery warhorse
    -vitreous stonedrake (3 runs today)
    -flametalon of alysrazor
    -Onyxian drake

I only farm on one character.

I know this thread probably doesn't have any usefulness but I'm so happy and I wanted to share my joy

Lucky farming everyone!

Seems legit. If it really happened, link that toon's armory so we can check activity feed.

Congratz, the RNG god is with you today, you should buy a real lottery ticket today also.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you really did do this, you wouldn't mind linking your armory would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    Seems legit. If it really happened, link that toon's armory so we can check activity feed.
    A friend had similar a few months ago.

Al'ar
    Onyxian Drake
    Flametalon of Alysrazor
    Fiery Warhorse

All dropped same week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

A while ago I got Rivendare's deathcharger, aeonaxx, raven lord and fiery warhorse in the span of 2 days.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

congrats . . . .also link armory . . . so i can hate you a little bit!

Deleted
    Seems the RNG God favor's you....good drops!Congrats.

RNGesus.

170 Alysrazor kills across all characters (equivalent of over three years of farming it every week on one character) - no mount.

Gz tho!

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    Does it really matter?

Grats OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats

Am jealous when people get low drop rate items.
    I have horrible luck myself with rng The healer trinket from sha....I hate it.... I have 64 kills on my characters (multiple lvl 90 healer alts) and I coined on every single try. So, 128 attempts to get it. Nope, still no trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Congrats

Am jealous when people get low drop rate items.
    I have horrible luck myself with rng The healer trinket from sha....I hate it.... I have 64 kills on my characters (multiple lvl 90 healer alts) and I coined on every single try. So, 128 attempts to get it. Nope, still no trinket.
    I know your pain. I'm just glad to have coined it on Heroic last week so I could get rid of my Heroic HLG. Also got Heroic Thok trinket.

Can i have a part of your hair? for good luck.

That's some amazing luck.

Think the luckiest I've been was Ony drake one week then Ashes the next, never had multiples in the same reset yet.

100 kills of Baron, that guy is killing me, I have three of those stupid swords, no mount, never seen it drop solo or group

Armory or it didn't happen.

Not that I care about mounts, but I think if the stars were aligning for me like that, I would be rushing out to get a real lottery ticket.

Know the feeling. Managed to get Aeonaxx, Poseidus, TLPD and Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank all within a week, which coincidentally put me at 200 mounts as well.
    It still pales in comparison with OP though, considering all of mine were "guaranteed". Granted, I didn't camp for more than 15 minutes for any of them so I'd still consider it quite lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*