CD trinket and EM/PE

Hey there Enhancement shamans,

I was mostly playing EotE/UF because I like the steady dps. But it seems EM/PE is better for most of the fights. About the CD trinket it kinda makes it harder to pop all ur CD's together. Do you just pop them on CD? (on a fight u just can tunnel on the boss)Or do you want to time them together?

Save EM 30 seconds for Ascendance. EotE/UF is better for AoE fights like Galakras and Spoils. Nothing else really. I STILL have a 548 assurance and EM/PE is better.

Deleted
    Same here (6 tier chests and still counting) but if you pop EM/wolves on CD it'll still line up with ascendance every other time (and lifeblood lines up every time if you have that). Dunno about the hc trinket, since it doesn't exist.

Thanks for the tips . (@Staticus: I do have the HC trinket :P:P:P http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tserr/advanced)

Deleted
    Hcwf AoC reporting in! Upgraded from a normal version, it's a whole new game with EM/PE.

Glyped fire ele at 1m 40s, only 10seconds to line up with EM!
    Ascendance at exactly 2min, lining up perfectly with Blood Fury.
    Wolfs at 1m 19s
    Shamanistic rage 40s

I see a trend around 575 ilv most enhance cba and they go EM/PE all the way, maybe switching some glyphs here and there.
    Even at hc blackfuse yesterday I stuck to EM/PE and managed to time it perfectly, no single cd wasted on the belt.

At lower ilvs you might still have to change back and forth specs according to your fight lengths.

But omfg hcwf aoc jizz

Quote Originally Posted by Zarod View Post
    Hcwf AoC reporting in! Upgraded from a normal version, it's a whole new game with EM/PE.

Glyped fire ele at 1m 40s, only 10seconds to line up with EM!
    Ascendance at exactly 2min, lining up perfectly with Blood Fury.
    Wolfs at 1m 19s
    Shamanistic rage 40s

I see a trend around 575 ilv most enhance cba and they go EM/PE all the way, maybe switching some glyphs here and there.
    Even at hc blackfuse yesterday I stuck to EM/PE and managed to time it perfectly, no single cd wasted on the belt.

At lower ilvs you might still have to change back and forth specs according to your fight lengths.

But omfg hcwf aoc jizz
    lol someone is excited.
    Gratz on trinket! and thanks for the feedback, i hope i can get that HC trinket, id be a happy shaman

Also with the trinket from a few weeks back. It trivializes certain encounter mechanics, blackfuse treadmill being one that is very easy mode with it. But yes, depending on the fight and with EM/PE, sometimes I'll combo them together, waiting the few seconds I need to have them lined up right, or depending on the mechanics in play, I may pop certain ones early and hold off on others (garrosh sometimes I'll save Asc/AG for an emp whirlwind and just burn fire ele whenever I'll have a solid 30s window on the boss for it to do max dmg). I've found that in some rare instances I can have earth and fire overlap now, usually a very brief like 10-15s window for that to happen.