Deleted

KuiNameplates Auras on Enemy players (PvP)

Hello guys (And girls)

So, setting my UI up for PvP, playing around with the KNP Auras and got it working on the target dummies. I then join a battleground, just to find out, the auras don't even show on players.

Is this intended? Am I doing something wrong?

Hope someone out there can help. Been trying to google around for some time without luck.

Not that I have a solution or anything, but I have noticed similar issues. Sometimes auras are displayed, others they aren't. Which is frustrating as I rely on nameplates quite heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    Not that I have a solution or anything, but I have noticed similar issues. Sometimes auras are displayed, others they aren't. Which is frustrating as I rely on nameplates quite heavily.
    When I used it it did the same thing. Some times it would show, some times it would not.
    It's a realm shame because I love the look of it way more than tidyplates.

Rather than googling, drop me a comment on the curse or wowinterface pages for the addon. I really do read them and will try to get back to you ASAP!

On topic, auras should be working in PVP.. I couldn't say for sure whether or not they do because I don't actively play any damage classes in PVP. So there you go. I'll look into it when I get a chance (.. probably tomorrow).
    Last edited by Kesava; 2014-01-12 at 03:48 AM.