High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Dedicated Challenge Mode team recruitment for world rank times

Hey everyone,

My name is Julian "Arthelais" and I am trying to form a team for challenge modes with raiding guild-like dedication. This means that we will run challenge modes for a set amount of hours on set days, as is already common in raiding right now. This is an experimental project, and right now I just want to know if there is any interest for such a team. My suggestion is to gather three nights a week for 3 hours. Right now I don't think having back-ups is a good idea, so near-100% attendance would be a requirement. The team will be formed on Alliance side and does not require you to xfer your characters or leave your current guild.

Personally, my best times are as follows: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lais/challenge

These runs are all outdated and nowhere near world records right now, but I've held multiple world records over the course of the expansion. I am looking for skilled players, with at least some experience in challenge modes, preferably over 18 years in age that don't have a problem farming gear specific for challenge modes. If you're interested, reply to this thread and tell me what class/role you want to play and which nights would suit you. An armory link would be nice.

Thanks for your time!
    Arthelais.

PS I'm looking for all roles! I don't necessarily want to heal.

- - - Updated - - -

Also feel free to give your thoughts even if you aren't interested in joining yourself.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for people!