Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    By the way, it's weird that the chart misspells "hamster". L2Edit, some journal editor guy...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    By the way, it's weird that the chart misspells "hamster". L2Edit, some journal editor guy...
    It was supposed to read Hempster, meaning the hippy that did that chart.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Is that why whale is on there twice in two different spots?

FUCK YOO WHALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post

FUCK YOO WHALE!
    These are why I want a Like button. Then even more people can accuse posters of having circlejerks too, so that'll be great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post

FUCK YOO WHALE!
    Pretty sure its 2 kinds of whales. Keep in mind, that chart was made in 1975 I believe when they didnt have software to make making charts easy and neat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Pretty sure its 2 kinds of whales. Keep in mind, that chart was made in 1975 I believe when they didnt have software to make making charts easy and neat
    1975, lol, before most people on this forum were even born unless they are in their 40's. Nice to see you keeping up to date with modern medicine.

15+ Year Old Account
    you made my day !

also rich, i'de like to make a comment on your sig, by his own theory, if you are overweight, your hart has to work much harder and faster to force the bloodstream despite clots and (sometimes massive) amounts of cholesterol, thereby running through your 'supply' of heartbeats within a few decades.

Also, being overweight to some degree (as in fat mass, not muscle) can have some benefits according to some overweight people, however you should always ask yourself if your quality of life is actually good, and if you want to carry a mass of useless blubber around.

I could personally not accept it if i would be overweight, not because i hate being fat ( let them have their sick form of pride, everyone needs it) i just can't justify reducing my mobility more than it is already, and risking my current and future health just because i wanted an extra large coke and extra large portions of food.

but it's a personal choice nowadays it seems, if they choose it so be it, but you should always be prepared to be criticized, of you stand for something. (especially something that is in my eyes abhorring and disgusting).
    Last edited by bloodkin; 2014-01-15 at 12:03 AM.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this has gone on long enough. I don't know if the OP is serious or if he's trying to get everyone riled up, but it ends here.