Faster Leveling Tips

So, I'm multiboxing a set of characters with RaF like I've done quite a few times before, though I always wonder to myself "how could I make this go faster?

Do you guys have any tips for faster leveling with or without recruit a friend? Even though leveling is super fast compared to Vanilla or BC, it could always be faster. It would be cool to see some explanations on how to use some of the free multiboxing software, or any consumables that help, or what zones/dungeons to run for maximum speed.

Killing rares they give as much exp as 3 quest. Just do dungeons for the quest + experience points then questing wins no questions asked. The daily bg win might be worth it but I am not 100% sure. Human starting zone has the most rares so I would level a toon there.
    Last edited by worstpvperus; 2014-01-20 at 11:50 PM.

If you want the most efficient levelling here are some general observations that I've made:

• Join a level 25 guild for the XP buffs
    • Deck out your characters in heirlooms with XP buffs
    • Take as much advantage of rested XP as often as possible
    • Monks get a daily quest that rewards a huge XP buff
    • Do at least one dungeon per day for the XP
    • Skip professions because they are extremely time consuming to level
    • If you want to do more than one dungeon per day you might want to select for one that you haven't done before because those dungeon quests give out massive XP
    • There are some insane players who live stream 3-day levelling marathons that go from level 1-90. Do what those people do.

If you want to level your character as soon as possible the rested XP is obviously irrelevant.
    Last edited by Ronduwil; 2014-01-21 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

What are the names for some of the streamers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    If you want the most efficient levelling here are some general observations that I've made:

• Join a level 25 guild for the XP buffs
    • Deck out your characters in heirlooms with XP buffs
    • Take as much advantage of rested XP as often as possible
    • Monks get a daily quest that rewards a huge XP buff
    • Do at least one dungeon per day for the XP
    • Skip professions because they are extremely time consuming to level
    • If you want to do more than one dungeon per day you might want to select for one that you haven't done before because those dungeon quests give out massive XP
    • There are some insane players who live stream 3-day levelling marathons that go from level 1-90. Do what those people do.

If you want to level your character as soon as possible the rested XP is obviously irrelevant.
    Fixed a mistake lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    • Pandas get a daily quest that rewards a huge XP buff
    That's Monks not Pandaren.

edit: emfg was faster ._.