Flex or honor gear?

Hey all,

So I have 2 healers that I do arena with and im getting bored of healing, so I decided to gear a dps. Of the 90s I have I've decided to gear my hunter. His PvE gear is almost full flex, and he also has the 5 set pieces and 2 trinkets of tyrannical gear. It wouldn't be too much trouble grinding BGs for a few days assuming it was worth it.

So thats the question, is it worth grinding BGs before stepping into the arena for some casual cap catch up? And if not should I go with the 4 set of pvp gear for the bonus? Im already using the 2 pvp trinkets

Thanks in advance for the responses,
    Briggz

its a wash really do the ilvl cap for none pvp gear, the flex gear outside of set bonuses depending on class for pvp gear will be slighty better on average, again depending on which class you are playing

Id get the honour weapon and have the rest be flex. But tbh, you have to do nothing, just get your mmr so low that you can afk win games, goes really fast after that.

Deleted
    Calculate how much pieces you need after you get your conq gear from catchup. Buy those pieces and then do arena with the flex items which will be replaced by the conq items.