Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    You do realise that if you are on someone's ignore list you can no longer open a trade window with them....

Can't do this once you're on their ignore list

By this point it is clear that you are in fact the scammer here. Well done on bringing this to a GM's attention.

Enjoy your ban.
    1. trade streamer that gets spam traded gold already 1000g
    2. spam whisper them a random request
    3. get ignored for being dumb
    4. get streamer banned

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    4. get streamer banned
    Are you stupid or something? You have to make the request BEFORE giving them the money, which won't happen if they ignore you. Saying "Duel me for 1k gold", then trading them 1k gold, that carries the implication that they were agreeing to the terms, and are obligated to duel you. Giving someone 1k gold, then saying "duel me for 1k gold" after the fact will not get anyone banned, because there were no terms when the money was initially traded.

Second, your cute scenario overlooks one simple FACT-the streamer WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN BANNED if he had simply returned the gold when the GM asked him to.

Seriously dude, quit trying cause it's beyond obvious that you don't have a fucking clue.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    4. Report streamer
    5. GM talks to streamer
    6. If streamer is a complete retard, streamer gets banned, but most likely GM recognises who is trying to scam whom.
    7. You get banned.

I would think blizzard doesn't like every type of streamer representing the game. You can see some have a sense of profession, and some don't, and when you make an example like this to a gm. Your just going to bury yourself in the long run. Anyone with sense knows what the right thing to do is in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Rather than arguing with the GM like a stupid brat, he should have just pulled the GM off his back by returning a measly 1k gold, for fuck sake lol. He could have avoided a suspension and 5 minutes of his time if he just listened to the GM and traded it to the guy just like that, done and dusted.
    100% agree. The "I have 10000 people watching" thing is close to the arrogant "Don't you know who I am" of some Hollywood people. It's laughable.
    As if he is on the process of some highly important work and will lose mony if he stops. No one would have switched of because he returns the gold within 3 mins. The silly childish "fight" with the GM was a bigger waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Blizzard doesn't usually step in when it comes to player vs player money disputes. I find it odd they would step in for a random trade.

This^

Blizzard does not get involved in Player vs Player disputes unless it's a "I'm gonna find you and kill you in your sleep" threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it's sodapopping?

someone who thinks he is popular on a stream = tells blizzard what to do.. no ... no sir that isn't gonna work out in your favor.