Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    maybe you are not interested in womens.... you could always experiment!

sex is like a drug though the more you have it the more you want it... the less you have it the less you care about it. although I too don't find it quite as awesome as people make it sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Pretty normal. It's only the internet that treats sex as some conquest.
    This. No big deal.

No woman will ever have anything to do with me unless I am paying her for the service. Does that count

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Because you are to busy trolling MMO champ cross 4/5 accounts?
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I know a guy who haven't done it for 6 now, but thats not something he is proud about. Don't think he is that sad about it anyway have u thought about being gay?? i mean if this is not a troll 15 years thats too much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Pretty normal. It's only the internet that treats sex as some conquest.
    It's not really that it's a conquest, it's that it's a part of most healthy, enjoyable lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by klit33 View Post
    I know a guy who haven't done it for 6 now, but thats not something he is proud about. Don't think he is that sad about it anyway have u thought about being gay?? i mean if this is not a troll 15 years thats too much :P
    Pretty sure i'm not gay. Just hurt so much after my girl dumped me...never recovered.

Deleted
    If you manage to live without sex for 20 years you become a wizard. At least that's what I heard.

I personally consider myself a bachelor for life I don't think I will ever marry. Though being that I don't think I could go 15 years without sex. Unless you have some highgrade fleshlight doesn't your hand get boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Why? Because you are to busy trolling MMO champ cross 4/5 accounts?
    Nah, being a board spamming nerd doesn't keep you from getting laid or I'd be completely out of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Just hurt so much after my girl dumped me...never recovered.
    Time for some therapy. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    If you manage to live without sex for 20 years you become a wizard.
    Did it already!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure i'm not gay. Just hurt so much after my girl dumped me...never recovered.
    Oh you gota be joking. Man the fuck up. Or pay a hooker if it is that bigger deal.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Well, losing sex drive is no anomaly and I am sure you aren't the only one. Not even sure why have you created this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's not really our business weather you banged someone or not.
    Lol, it's not our business weather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, it's not our business weather.

This is my face right now.

;.........;
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Nah, being a board spamming nerd doesn't keep you from getting laid or I'd be completely out of luck...

Time for some therapy. Seriously.
    I guess man...I take things to extremes it seems. I lost a foot from poison ivy..amputated. I don't take advice gladly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havn't had sex in 15 hours and im starting to get antsy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Pffffft, I'm a 24 year old virgin come at me bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess man...I take things to extremes it seems. I lost a foot from poison ivy..amputated. I don't take advice gladly.
    Then why the fuck did you make this thread? So full of shit.
    Aye mate

Were you in a loooong boring relationship ? If so I can understand... kinda

Because I'm in a 8 year old relationship and if I ever break up I don't think I could endure the whole "start dating again to know new girls" bullshit anymore, I think ill end up alone (maybe fucking some prostitutes tbh :P)

Its only been a few months for me, before that was a 6 month stretch. Now... I would shoot myself before I went 15 years without it, but I'll be honest, when I was with my insignificant other ( of 8 years ), we rarely had sex due to my choice of not wanting to touch her. I caught her cheating on me 6 years ago and it kinda fucked me up. My sex drive nearly evaporated, but when the time would come and I needed release, I was insatiable for about a week.. then the desire would drop off again. Sex doesn't personally mean a whole lot to me, I can't really speak for what made you the way you are but... I can kind of understand to an extent. Her and I have been split up for about 9 months now and I got desperate and made a booty call to her and she took the bait... Then I realized again how awful it was to screw her and made her leave when I was finished. I've yet to pursue another partner, even for just a night. But hey, what can you do?