Thread: OQ not working?

OQ not working?

Been off of wow for a few months now, Got back on today and nothing is in OQ?

Thought it might have been out of date, and reupdated it to make sure, went back on and nothing still. Created a premade and mines the only one there? So whats going on with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    it works. you probably dont qualify for the derps "550+ ilevel" requirement in a raid that drops 530 ilevel gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure yours is up to date --> http://solidice.com/oqueue/

The one on curse is out of date because the author has a donate button in the addon itself. So he can no longer post it up there or w/e
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Make sure yours is up to date --> http://solidice.com/oqueue/

The one on curse is out of date because the author has a donate button in the addon itself. So he can no longer post it up there or w/e
    Thanks man

Que the OQ QQ posts about how its cheating and ruining BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    it works. you probably dont qualify for the derps "550+ ilevel" requirement in a raid that drops 530 ilevel gear.
    Ooh, let's make this another thread where people QQ about geared people being able to get into fast, easy runs.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Ooh, let's make this another thread where people QQ about geared people being able to get into fast, easy runs.
    I am pretty sure he wasn't bitching about it, just making mention of the idiots that want an ilvl 10-20 points higher than the raid encounter drops.

I've been having problems with OQ for over a week. I can't find any meshes and can only get it to work through the OQgeneral chat channel, which is spotty at best. Getting rather sick of it.

Same here. I thought it was just me. I think I had one premade show up, even after relogging to see if that fixed it. I think I updated the addon from the solidice site too, but no luck.