Seeing a lot of spectral tiger mounts now?

Lately I have been seeing a lot of players with the very rare ( very expensive) spectral tiger mount, four players with it in the last BG I just did where before I would see one in a BG maybe every six months or more.

How are so many getting this mount now, did they increase the number loot cards for them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's most likely the fact that money making is kinda easy in MoP with many different ways to earn a few thousand gold easily in a day without even blinking an eye. Not to mention there's hardly anything for most of the people where they have to spend gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the new cards they have out now have a chance to contain any of the older loot cards. Theres also that one loot card that when you redeem it, it turns into a random item.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't more. It is since all your characters can use them now days. So people also use them on alts.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Pretty sure the new cards they have out now have a chance to contain any of the older loot cards. Theres also that one loot card that when you redeem it, it turns into a random item.
    Are they even making the cards anymore? They discontinued their tcg so I don't think that's it at all.

OT: Probably the dupe hack. People use it to create several of the loot cards over and over, then sell them dirt cheap. Saw a guy on my server a few months back selling 5 for 100k total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Are they even making the cards anymore? They discontinued their tcg so I don't think that's it at all.

OT: Probably the dupe hack. People use it to create several of the loot cards over and over, then sell them dirt cheap. Saw a guy on my server a few months back selling 5 for 100k total.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/07/20/bo...ire-expansion/

There ya go.

And there is also a pack of cards that contains nothing but loot cards! I know its old news but could you imagine opening up THIS?
    Last edited by teebo; 2014-01-12 at 05:26 AM.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Like somebody said the last TCG, Reign of Fire, has a chance to contain any cards from previous TCGs including the Tiger.

I wonder what will happen to the cards though, don't want them to be unobtainable, personally I would like them added to Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/07/20/bo...ire-expansion/

There ya go.

And there is also a pack of cards that contains nothing but loot cards! I know its old news but could you imagine opening up THIS?
    I bought 2 Reign of Fire this summer before it was sold out.

1x Spectral Tiger Card
    1x X-51 Nether Rocket Card
    1x Ethereal Portal
    1x Landro's lil XT

and 4x shit loot

But it's not that Reign of Fire only contains good items, My friends got jelly because of it and bought 2 boxses, and ended up losing 200 euros and got like a total of 5 euro worth of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?