PVP Stat Priority for Gearing?

I have full tyrannical gear and 3 pieces of Grievous gear so far (weapons next on list). Since I'm not yet in full grievous gear, what should my stat priority be? Should I reforge into Haste, Crit, or Mastery?

I use Chi Brew and RJW as talents and I only do battlegrounds and 2v2 arena.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Morictan; 2014-01-10 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    Hi,

I'm not a PvP-er myself, but I think the stat priority won't change besides you will only need to reach the 3% Hit and Expertise caps. Assuming you play a Windwalker, your Stat Weights will still be the following: Agi(?)>Hit/Exp(3%)>Haste>Crit>Mastery.

As far as I know, gemming for PvP Res/Power isn't very effective now, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Szensa

I'm not sure if you mean WW but if you do here is my two cents.

Go AGI>HIT/EXE Caps>Crit=Mastery

Switch Chi Brew for Ascension, it makes a difference in PvP for me. Sure the extra brews are nice but I see a dps increase with ascension and you can get brew faster. I run in a CC heavy comp so I usually use Xuen in 2's and 3's. Xuen does a lot more damage then RJW when its up and doesn't waste a global, but RJW does increase overall damage and will do more over time.

Im sitting at around 45% Crit and 50% mastery. It takes me about 35-45 seconds to get a full stack of Brews. Also don't be afraid to pop brews between 3-6 its still a 60% damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Volage View Post

Switch Chi Brew for Ascension, it makes a difference in PvP for me. Sure the extra brews are nice but I see a dps increase with ascension and you can get brew faster. I run in a CC heavy comp so I usually use Xuen in 2's and 3's. Xuen does a lot more damage then RJW when its up and doesn't waste a global, but RJW does increase overall damage and will do more over time.

Im sitting at around 45% Crit and 50% mastery. It takes me about 35-45 seconds to get a full stack of Brews. Also don't be afraid to pop brews between 3-6 its still a 60% damage increase.
    Actually if you pop between 3-6 tigereye brews you will get between a 18% to 36% damage increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volage View Post

Or you could go with Chi Brew and instead of crit go for haste, compensating for the loss of 15% energy regeneration, you'll still have better burst on demand and i found that its a dps increase.